Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Why so much pain with last delt injection?

Usually delt injections are pretty painless. The last one really hurt. I injected deca and test E and I've never felt so sore - I could barely lift my arm. I'm thinking maybe I shot close to a nerve. In fact, during the injection I felt more pain than usual. The injection was toward the from delt. Any oppinions on this?

Why? Oh why?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    doesnt sound good not being able to lift your arm, sounds like you hit something, if it doesnt get any better id defo go to the doctors,

ive had bad injection but not any what causes me not to lift my arm, keep an eye on it any worse go see doc

I can lift my arm it's just that it hurts much more than usual. No bumps underneath but I'm worried because the pain has increased from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    doesnt sound good not being able to lift your arm, sounds like you hit something, if it doesnt get any better id defo go to the doctors,

ive had bad injection but not any what causes me not to lift my arm, keep an eye on it any worse go see doc

MX40Plus is offline New Member
    So it's just been a couple days? For the fist time in my current 16 week cycle (2 pins per week for 12 weeks so far) , I got pain (glute) that lasted for 4 days or so (Test E (400) & Deca (300)x2). Had that amount of pain been in a delt or quad, it wouldn't have been a lot of fun, but it did go away.

If there is no redness, heat, bump, I'd give it a couple more days.

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    I love injecting my delts and usually have no pain at all...even with prop. Yet, on my last injection of my last cycle, I must have hit a nerve in my shoulder cause I couldn't barely move my arm for a week. I think it just happens sometimes.

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    it happened to me too with sus. i couldnt stretch my arm across my chest. give it 7-9 days. u will be okay.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's a bummer when injection soreness impedes your workouts. Damn!

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Thanks for the feedback guys. It's a bummer when injection soreness impedes your workouts. Damn!
    LOLOLOL, try supertest 450, NOT. That stuff was more painful than anything I've ever done, F*cking killed like a mofo everywhere I injected. Average was like 2ccs per injection. Are you using new gear Mike? Usually my delts are painless too but with that crap they killed, like you described. It really might be the gear. Even if it's not your first injection in the delt with that gear it still might be. Repetitive injections with the supertest were f*ckin my sh*t up royally. I'd have blood shoot out of my butt and quads, and I'm almost 100 percent sure it was not a vein or anything like that but scar tissue from the harsh substance. I was rotating injection sites to perfection LOL, as I was injecting each site like every two weeks. So that was not the problem. Hope it gets better.

Thread Information