Thread: deca and equi

odix is offline Member

deca and equi

Just curious, a lot of people say these are interchangeable in a cycle, but are these two a good combo w/test ? EQ makes you hungry and deca works best in an abundance of calories..so these two to me would make a good cycle with maybe some masteron or var....

Has anyone ran these two with test and received mass+vascularity.. is that possible ?

odix is offline Member
    anyone ? bump ^^

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know why they would be interchangable. eq is known to provide an increase in appetite and vascularity if bf% is right. I wouldnt take aas for these reasons. I run deca for my joints. theres nothing like it. I see an increase of about 90lbs in what my knees can handle.

odix is offline Member
    hmm, with a low bf%, steady calorie intake, will deca +eq compliment each other i guess is what im asking... I want a lean/hard look rather then a bulk...do you think test,masteron ,var with a halo kickstart would be much better?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    hmm, with a low bf%, steady calorie intake, will deca +eq compliment each other i guess is what im asking... I want a lean/hard look rather then a bulk...do you think test,masteron,var with a halo kickstart would be much better?
    dont need aas for this. diet and excersize.

odix is offline Member
    true..but if i wanted to do that i wouldnt of touched aas in the first place ;p after all bulking can be done w diet and limited exercise too. I cheat. ;p

thanks bro.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    For what your goals are I'd go with eq. I like it better then deca . Deca gets me more bloated and I'll bulk more. Not what i want either.

Thread Information