Billytk03z is offline Member

test Prop! how long to start working?

I have been injecting test prop @ 150mg eod for the past 1 1/2 weeks and I dont feel anything.... the prop shots to the delt dont hurt and Im not noticing anything significant in my body.....

how long before prop takes effect and what are the signs I should look for that it is or isnt working?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    with the prop ester, it should only take a week or so to kick in. You would be better off shooting ED instead of EOD though

With no prop pain, either you got a good batch, or your gear is bunk. are you running anything else with the cycle?

1zach4 is offline Associate Member
    Are you using a UGL, homebrew, what? It sounds like if you are not experiencing any pain, that your prop might be bunk...just my opinion, but then again I don't have all the facts.

Are you cutting the prop with anything like sterile oil?
    Are you injecting in your delts only?
    Are you feeling any pain 2 or so days after the injections?

But I pretty much stand by my statement that your gear might be fake. Go over to the steroid pictures forum and post a picture of your prop so they can let you know if it's legit or not. Also the reason I asked about UGL or homebrew...it depends on if you made it yourself if you used a painless prop recipe or not, or if you've got what you know to be painless prop

Its a ugl prop.... I have been shooting into the delts and I have no pain on injecting or even the days after.... it is made with grapeseed oil.... at this point I am running tbol @ 60mg with the prop at 150mg eod.... I figured if I dont feel anything by now its prolly shit.....

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    you should rotate your sites and not hit the same muscle within the same week for injection to help reduce scar tissue. don't know what to tell you with the prop. if you are not feeling it soon, it may be bunk

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    you should rotate your sites and not hit the same muscle within the same week for injection to help reduce scar tissue. don't know what to tell you with the prop. if you are not feeling it soon, it may be bunk
    Im using a 25g 1" needle to shoot... I rotate left delt to right delt but different areas... hasnt been a problem so far prolly cuz the needle is so small..... Ill give this gear another week before I kick it...... I think my ugl gave me some bunk or weak shit cuz the prop was delaying my order and I was riding him to get my gear to me so he prolly sent just oil, lol.... I know not really funny.....

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    you havent noticed any strength gain either? i noticed in about a week and i felt stronger about 2 weeks later. have you been getting annoyed a bit easier? should kick in soon if its real.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    took 2 weeks for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    you havent noticed any strength gain either? i noticed in about a week and i felt stronger about 2 weeks later. have you been getting annoyed a bit easier? should kick in soon if its real.
    bro, strength gains will be tough to notice cuz I am running tbol as well and my strength is through the roof right now.... I repped my max at 280 2 x yesterday..... it may nothing for some but for me that is incredible considering before I started my cycle on jan 3, 07 my max was 205... lol.... all this just on tbol...... no shit, no lying..... tbol is legit for strength, I am so excited to see what test will do for me with tbol... the only draw back to tbol is there is no hardening or extended pump outside the gym, for me anyway at least.....

Hunter is offline Grateful
    That is alot for t-bol I could see halo doing it but t-bol is pushing it. However I give you the benifit of the doubt since no reaction to aas is written in stone becouse everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    That is alot for t-bol I could see halo doing it but t-bol is pushing it. However I give you the benifit of the doubt since no reaction to aas is written in stone becouse everyone is different.
    the only change that has taken place since starting tbol is that I am eating a lot more protein...... tbol and protein... a deadly combination? lol for me at least anyway.....

Its hilarious... i look like I weigh in the 180's yet I am in the 200's and Im lifting like a mofo right now... its crazy.... I dont know what to say.. I have no reason to lie.... maybe the extra protein is more anabolic for me than the tbol...lol

anyway, I dont want to redirect this thread away from the Prop debate.... I called one of my bros up and he just came back from india with 50 amps of test sus (orgenon) and he's gonna hook me up wit 10 amps... so I will use that twice a week instead......
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 02-18-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Ok, i emailed my source about the prop and this what he sent back...

"Hey bro. The Prop. is good. There shouldn't be any pain. Painful
    Prop. is a thing of the past. There are new methods for putting
    gear together. The only painful products you should ever receive
    are Winny and Suspension..."

what do all think?

also, he is very good about answering my emails and questions in a very quick and timely manner!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

test prop! how long to start working?

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    Are you using a UGL, homebrew, what? It sounds like if you are not experiencing any pain, that your prop might be bunk...just my opinion, but then again I don't have all the facts.

Are you cutting the prop with anything like sterile oil?
    Are you injecting in your delts only?
    Are you feeling any pain 2 or so days after the injections?

But I pretty much stand by my statement that your gear might be fake. Go over to the steroid pictures forum and post a picture of your prop so they can let you know if it's legit or not. Also the reason I asked about UGL or homebrew...it depends on if you made it yourself if you used a painless prop recipe or not, or if you've got what you know to be painless prop
    Thats not good assessment bro,...to think the gear is fake cause he feels no pain...It can be made with EO..which makes it painless...

That is why I was asking where he was getting it from, or if he homebrewed with a painless prop recipe (uses Ethyl Oleate)

I was trying to make a general assessment, and was not basing it purely on pain...I know painless prop isn't uncommon, but the propionate ester itself is an irritant, so most UGL's and even human/pharm grade prop still leaves you in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    That is why I was asking where he was getting it from, or if he homebrewed with a painless prop recipe (uses Ethyl Oleate)

I was trying to make a general assessment, and was not basing it purely on pain...I know painless prop isn't uncommon, but the propionate ester itself is an irritant, so most UGL's and even human/pharm grade prop still leaves you in pain.
    well my source says its good and I have no pain.... im confused....

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    well my source says its good and I have no pain.... im confused....
    Post a picture of it.

no need to be confused...some UGL's have painless prop, but post a pic of it for others to critique

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    If your prop is painless, it means one of two things. Either your source sent you underdosed or fake gear, or he made it using ethyl oleate. Ethyl oleate slows down the rate of release of the hormone so you won't feel its effects as fast as if it were made using straight oil. That's the one downside of EO.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Blood levels elevate quickly and after a week they should be stablizing. Nothing on the scale, no change in sex drive and no noticable change in your workout numbers?

Prop can be painless... it depends on how the brand chooses to suspend it. Ferring Verimone's are very smooth and the oil is quite thin...

Thread Information