Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    seriouslifter is offline Member

Prop masteron anavar cycle

What do you think of this cycle to harden up/cut and gain lean mass and strength? I know that sounds like alot of goals at once. I was thinking before prop, eq and anavar , but eq sounds weak. What does masteron really do? Does it have to be ED with prop in same syringe obviously? What are the dosages for masteron? I know prop I do 75mg ED. I would prob do this cycle for 12 weeks. I am still in the process of losing some bodyfat to start another cycle. Is it true masteron is a waste if you dont have low bodyfat? I dont have abs well cant see them.

odix is offline Member
    sounds like a rant. masteron has a great reputation for strength gains and hardening. Bro in 1 month I am running
    250mg test ew for libido
    600mg eq
    500mg masteron prop
    anavar 1-8 100mg ed.

cycle looks awesome to me.

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    Lifter, do like Odix's cycle....solid quality gains. I have run similar (replacing Mast with Primo) and had great results....

only your diet will get you cut, aas will help you with rest of your goals..

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    What are your stats first of all......

second of all, thats a great cutter/hardener. I would definitley say that diet & bodfat be in check to run that cycle.not that you wont make improvements, but the gear will yield more dramatic results if bodfat is lower to start with. keep in mind that you will need a good amount of gear doing ED or EOD injections for 12 weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    What are your stats first of all......

second of all, thats a great cutter/hardener. I would definitley say that diet & bodfat be in check to run that cycle.not that you wont make improvements, but the gear will yield more dramatic results if bodfat is lower to start with. keep in mind that you will need a good amount of gear doing ED or EOD injections for 12 weeks..
    Ya i can see I will need a alot and costs some $$$. Do people do 12 or should I do 10? I did 12 last time for prop tren winny ED. Im 5'11, 210. So the cycle will look like this...

prop 1-12 75mg ed
    masteron 1-12 50mg ed
    anavar - 7-12 50mg ed

Obviously pct 3 days after

looks good dood. personally -I'd have to up the var to 70mg ED..& some say the mast can be done EOD....it depends on the individual.. serious diet & cardio will reap very nice results with that cycle.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    yea, that should be a pretty solid cutter, but if you can afford it up the var..

i read the profile on masteron , but what does it really do? personal experience anyone... So I can do EOD for masteron at 100mg?? Every other week I would be doing then 400mg/week of mast. I dont want to go high dosages with something new, is that fine? I have done prop before at 75mg ed.

bump

for me.... EOD 100mg works great....some guys say they need it ED.. I ran it both ways & i couldnt tell a difference....except i had more pins & less pinholes in me

for me.... EOD 100mg works great....some guys say they need it ED.. I ran it both ways & i couldnt tell a difference....except i had more pins & less pinholes in me

so masteron wont let you get gyno from other compounds?, I used to run nolv at 10mg ed, but I dont want to do that anymore. I have letro on hand. Also anavar will rarely get you gyno right, so its only really the prop in the cycle. Also everyone says masteron is only good if your like 8%. I have bodyfat on me, what will this do to me still? Do I still run masteron all the way with prop or do I end it early?
    Last edited by seriouslifter; 02-22-2007 at 11:47 AM.

masteron ITSELF wont cause gyno. It may or may not stop it from other compounds...It depends how prone you are or arent. Masteron isnt ONLY good if you are 8% or less....but the lower the bodfat the more dramatic your results will be. IMO, I wouldnt run it if you were more than 11%. get the bodfat & diet & cardio in order...this is a super cutter you are talking about & bodfat should be 11% or lower anyway to start IMO. I will be ending prop & mast at the same time...

masteron ITSELF wont cause gyno. It may or may not stop it from other compounds...It depends how prone you are or arent. Masteron isnt ONLY good if you are 8% or less....but the lower the bodfat the more dramatic your results will be. IMO, I wouldnt run it if you were more than 11%. get the bodfat & diet & cardio in order...this is a super cutter you are talking about & bodfat should be 11% or lower anyway to start IMO. I will be ending prop & mast at the same time...
    My bodyfat isnt at 11%, I have never got it checked though. I do have some belly fat. Well I want to run a cycle for spring/summer. What would it be then? I have like 2 months to get my bodyfat in check before starting. I am trying to lose fat right now. So masteron wont do anything to me really? I just want to start something, im sure it will do something to me with the prop and anavar . Would I go on the cycle as my cutting calories?

Thread Information