sust 750mg/wk 1-12
    eq 400mg/wk 1-12
    deca 600mg/wk 1-12
    nolva 10mg daily

pct clomid 100mg/day 4 weeks
    nolva 30mg/day 4 weeks

letro on hand just incase
    liquidex on hand just incase

i'm 5'9" 200lbs, guessing around 15%bf, 22yrs old and have had going on 9 years of lifting exp. and have done 4 previous cycles with mixed results.want to gain a solid 15lbs or more, then cut like a mofo for my next cyce.

do you guys think it is more practical to gain mass first then cut to get my ideal look, or should i cut now and try to put on lean mass?? what is more practical??

rock steady is offline Associate Member
    ive always thought bulking then cutting was the most practical method since gaining lean mass in a bulking cycle is hard as hell...your cycle is a bulking cycle, but the eq will help towards building lean muscle

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I'd cut down to 10% or less and do a lean bulk....I'm working on that as we speak

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    if your only one cycle away from a cutter, just forgoe the bulker, switch up your cycle for a lbm gainer now.....your gonna want to shed the non-lbm gains anyway after this cycle for cut...

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    well, i've always lived by the motto, "you gotta have the steak before you can cut it" so, the question is, do you have enough steak? at 15% 200 that's 30lbs fat.. i would hold off on this cycle and diet down to at least 10-12% BF.. if you can achieve this, then start a nice lean bulk.. imho you will be much happier with the results..

Thread Information