Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BigSwol is offline Associate Member

Should I up the dose???

Hey bros, need a little input here. Im currently in week 8 of a 14 week cycle of test cyp and eq. This is my second cycle of gear, fourth cycle if you include SD. Anyways.....I've only gained 10lbs so far, but my strength is good, im running 600mg of test cyp a week and 500mg of eq. Im also running some aromasin for an AI to combat estro issues at 12.5mg ed. I've stopped the aromasin and switched to nolva 20mg ed to see if the aromasin is too strong and if its hindering my gains. Im also wondering if I should up the gear to 800 and 625, but this would shorten my cycle by a week or so. Whats the feeling here, this is my first time with cyp and eq, last time was enan and deca ...I did have a lot more water weight on my first cycle, but only gained 15lbs total with that cycle. And by saying "only", its still pretty decent but was shooting for 20lbs or so.

Thanks bros

BigSwol

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    I'd stay at what you are at the extra week of being anabolic will be better for you then bumping up dose for a few weeks, Eat right, train hard , sleep and you should grow.

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    How about you up your calories?
    Sometimes more gear is not the answer....

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    like mentioned above, increasing the dosage of certain AAS compounds in ones cycle doesnt necessarily mean one will gain more.

The amount one looses and gains all comes from diet. Think of it this way, the more you eat the bigger you get and the more lbs you put on, the less you eat the more cut you get.

Remember bro to become a beast one must eat like a beast.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Very good bro's, I've been trying to up the calories, been eating a bit more and trying to throw an extra cytogainer or 2 in a day. I'll stick it out and see what happens.

BigSwol

Thread Information