bruins is offline Junior Member

need ur help please!

hey i kno i wrote this in a thread yesterday i woke up monday wit a rash on my arm it got a lil swollen and red but i been puttin hydrocortisone 1% on it and i woke up the next day after injected monday wit another rash on my other arm ..but the 1st rash on my arm is pretty much gone the other is now swollen and red and can be warm at times...do u kno anything bout this...i dont wanna go to my trainer in college cause ill get thrown off of football...will i be fine just puttin on the creme ? oh yea by the way i use deca and masterone
    thank u for ur help!

bigdog81 is offline Member
    first cycle? injected area where rash occured? did you aspirate ? how many ml did you shoot?

big dog81
    yea its my 1st cycle i have 10 mls i only used 3 so far i only shloot in 1 cc and startin next week im do twice a week...aspirate ? not a clu new to this shyt i kno i sound stupid but got to learn some how...

shoot me a pm and ill help ya out.

dnt have a pic or anything but i can describe..... i shoot in my shoulder and its red and swollen and warm at times i had a rash on my shoulder monday but it pretty much gone i was thinkin if maybe the two things im mixing isnt a good canidate for me or maybe my body is just reactin for suttin new entering it.

popcorn919 is offline New Member
    aspirate is pulling back on the needle after inserting it. you do this so you do not hit a vein. after inserting the needle gently pull back on the plunger to see if you suck up blood. i normally pull back and hold for about 3 to 5 seconds. if no blood your good to inject. i understand that your new to this and i not trying to be a dick but you should really do some research on injecting there is a lot of shit that can go wrong if you dont know what your doing.

popcorn919 is offline New Member
    sorry wrong thread

pm not pic geez

pm???

nevermind..its not goin to let you send one... you need to aspirate the pin when you shoot.... pullin back on the pin to make sure you are not in a vein.. this can be serious if you shoot directly into the blood. also.. you mentioned that you were mixin the gear into one pin>?

yea thats rite my friend sed he been doing it for a while now

Thread Information