Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    topdogg6915 is offline New Member

new to this. need help

i have started working out again after a year and have a bit of belly starting due to some college drinking. picked up some pro test and win from a friend. how often should i use and how much at a time. also and other tips on things i should try. really would like to turn this fat on my stomach to muscle. all comments welcome thanks guys.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    well fat doesn't turn into muscle. I would suggest going to the diet forum to get some tips on weight loss. If you have to run anything, run the test at a low dose for the added motivation and feeling of well being. What kind of test do you have and how much? You won't get the results that you're looking for until you get that BF% down.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    First WELCOME TO AR

Second, what is pro test?

You should not take anything until you know exactly what you are taking and why. Do you have proper PCT? if you don't know what that is, then you are NOT ready for steroids But you can learn all that here.
    Do you plan on continuing with the college drinking?? if so, then steroids are not for you!!!

Fat does not TURN into muscle, but you can adjust your diet and keep lifting heavy , add in cardio and you should lose the belly in no time.

What are your complete stats?? answer ALL the green questions below and we can help y ou

topdogg6915 is offline New Member
    im 20, 5ft 4in, 165lbs 17% body fat, oat meal yougert and special k ceral along with a protein shake in the morning... 95% lean meat, pasta and some sort of fruit for lunch, chicken with vegies and sometimes rice for dinner... almost the same thing every day. chest and tries on monday, shoulders and bi's on tuesday, back traps and lats on wednesday, legs on thursday and on friday one work out of choice from each body part i worked out during the weak. if that makes any since. i do abs after every work out i either run 2-3 miles every other day or play basketball... my goals are to just get lean and get bigger in my shoulders and back. pro test 250 is like sustanon but only 3 test are in it... if you want to get into anymore detal with me feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thread Information