Thread: Other than prop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gottibme is offline Associate Member

Other than prop

I always have gotten test prop,Its great to use but i want to try another test,could someone recommend a good one,But not one that would hold water I hate that!anyway let me know

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Now this question is rather redundant...

Testosterone is going to be testosterone no matter the ester, however, I have heard some claim they hold less water with prop.

If water retention is a concern and you want to go with test E or C, get yourself a good AI like aromasin or adex and that should help keep you dry.

-ShrpSkn

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Oh lord where do these questions come from...Just inject some good old Test E or Cyp and don't worry about water retention...

Did you know that a little water retention is actually good for you..It will help lub the joints and help with strength gains....If you don't need either of the above, don't use~!

knownutz is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I don't think it's a bad question. I use test prop. I like it because I don't get a lot of side effects. It is more expensive than other test and it is painful to inject and you need to inject more frequently. So I could see why you would want to look at other options. I suggest you read the steroid profiles again. I understand you don't want the bloat that is associated with test enth or cyp. Personally I'm going for a cut chiseled look. I don't want to look like a barrage balloon, like the picture in the avatar above. It's all a matter of personal preference. You may save a few bucks and a little pain but you will probably be paying for diuretics or AI's to reduce the side effects. Stick with what works. Good luck!

Thread Information