JMan06 is offline Member

Lean Muscle Compound?!

For summer I wanted to run a lean muscle building cycle. Something with no water retention. its not a straight cutter however i wouldnt mind looking more cut and maybe dropping a % or 2 of bodyfat.

Ill be using prop but what other compound would be the best? Winny, masteron or something else?

JMan06 is offline Member
    oh and no tren . I dont think im ready for that yet lol.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Turinabol

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I think test prop and masteron would be a great cycle for your goals. I recently ran masteron and loved it. Didn't get a huge gain in mass but I did notice a change in how my overal physique looked on it.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Do you guys think the masteron would add more lean muscle then the winny? I dont want any bloat at all. Like I said if ANYTHING id wanna look like i lost a % or 2 of bodyfat lol.

Thanks bros

JMan06 is offline Member
    Well, after a little more reading ive decided to give it a go with masterone and test prop.

Ill be running prop at 75mg/ed (525mg/week)
    What should I dose the masteron at?

This is second cycle. Think thats enough prop?

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I never used winny but knowing many who have I would actually use masteron instead. Both are DHT derivied and will have similar hardening effects due to stripping out the water in you. Masteron is also a great anti estrogen and will probably allow you to run test without any other anti e. Masteron also improved my strength. I would dose the masteron at about the same as the prop dose you are running.

JMan06 is offline Member
    So you guys dont think that those doses are too low?

week 1-10 prop@75mg/ed
    week 1-10 masteron @75mg/ed
    (may throw in tbol at week 6-10)

Can I mix both into the same needle?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say EQ is a good lean mass gainer... worked very well for me... rock solid gains... very vascular.... niccceeee pumps... try something like 400-600mgs a week.... but instead of the 10 weeks you were thinking of running for go for a 12-14 weeks cycle if your going to run EQ

JMan06 is offline Member
    nah i wanted to stay away from eq just for that reason lol i wanted to keep the cycle no longer then 10 weeks because anything longer and i dont keep gaining off the test.

Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    nah i wanted to stay away from eq just for that reason lol i wanted to keep the cycle no longer then 10 weeks because anything longer and i dont keep gaining off the test.
    got ya... if you wana keep it short try some NPP, works like deca but keeps alot of the water off of you... minimal sides too... i find NPP to be not as suppressive as deca

JMan06 is offline Member
    What should I dose the npp at? if ill be using 75mg/ed of prop and the same with masteron ? How often do i shoot it?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote from steroid profiles- "many users inject it ED or EOD, however NPP can administered E4D without problems.
    "

So would I be able to keep it at e4d? I dont wanna jab myself this much i already got the prop and mast at ed lol. What dose should I use if im doing it e4d?

well first of all if your already jabbing yourself everyday anyway whats wrong with adding NPP to the syringe and shooting that everyday...lol... and you should try 50mgs/day if you wana keep the prop dossage that low

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    well first of all if your already jabbing yourself everyday anyway whats wrong with adding NPP to the syringe and shooting that everyday...lol... and you should try 50mgs/day if you wana keep the prop dossage that low
    is the prop dose rly that low? I though that 75mg/day would be about 525mg/week. should i bump it up to 100mg/eg?

My reason for not wanting another compound ed is that i dont wanna have like near 3ccs per injections everyday lol. as ill be using delts as well

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive GG
    try just creatine and protein powder from muscletech or twinlab
    I already use protein. Creatine sucks. Please leave this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    is the prop dose rly that low? I though that 75mg/day would be about 525mg/week. should i bump it up to 100mg/eg?

My reason for not wanting another compound ed is that i dont wanna have like near 3ccs per injections everyday lol. as ill be using delts as well
    is this your first cycle??.... i was just saying that if your going to use that does of prop try 50mgs/day of NPP... but is this your first??

Markosterone is offline Member
    his second cycle!

I think the dosage is good enough.

//M

then 50mgs/day of NPP will work wonders with 75mgs/day of prop... good luck brotha... happy growing!!

JMan06 is offline Member
    So would you suggest i use npp or masteron ? Which would be better in gaining LBM? I like the idea of the masteron cause it works like arimidex . But even still if NPP would yield me greater gains in lean mass id go with it. Im just looking to put on some quality muscle, no water. Summers comming so I wanna look good

Thread Information