bigdylan is offline Junior Member

Prop/TrenAce when should I start to feel it?

This was originally going to be

700mgs a week Test Prop for 6 weeks

Last Wednesday took
    100mgs TestProp
    Was Planning on Shooting ED but got the test flu on Thursday morning so on Friday took
    100mgs TestProp

Then decided to run
    80mgs ED Test
    50mgs ED Tren Ace

So Sunday night took
    50mgs TestProp
    37.5mgs TrenAce I did this because I was still feeling kind of sick

Monday morning felt good so Monday night took
    80mgs TestProp
    50mgs TrenAce

Feel awesome today. Not really sore from the inject either (so I'm hoping my body has adjusted).

Will probably bump the Test up to 100mgs ED but was just giving my body sometime to get used to it.

Anyway...I don't really feel anything in regards to the Test yet. I would think the Prop would hit me quick and I'd at least get horny.

I should defenitely notice some weight gain and strength increases by Thursday/Friday?

This is my 1st time with short acting gear.

Thanks all!!

Online!

Jefferey is offline Banned
    by the end of the first week

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    2-3 days pumps should be very noticable im confused on how ur running it did u just start on a weds? or wat?
    if ur feeling sick i still wouldnt be chanting doses around and skipping days.. flux in hormones is not ideal, it actually induces more sides.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    2-3 days pumps should be very noticable im confused on how ur running it did u just start on a weds? or wat?
    if ur feeling sick i still wouldnt be chanting doses around and skipping days.. flux in hormones is not ideal, it actually induces more sides.
    Yeah I actually started a 6 week cycle on a Wednesday. Was going to shoot everyday but got pretty sick so backed off. Maybe I should of stuck with the dosages and not slacked off. I will from now on (since I'm feeling fine anyway).

mdelv004 is offline New Member
    I'm actually on my second week today of a similar cycle, test ace 80 mgs ed and 100 mgs prop ed, by the end of the first week i had gained a good amount of weight, what do you have planned out for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by mdelv004
    I'm actually on my second week today of a similar cycle, test ace 80 mgs ed and 100 mgs prop ed, by the end of the first week i had gained a good amount of weight, what do you have planned out for PCT
    I'm actually running GH so I'm hoping that helps with PCT. It's a short cycle for me. I'm going to run the Tren for 4 weeks and the Test for 6. Plan on just running Nolva and HGH for PCT. Hopefully that's all I need.

How long you running yours for? You notice strength increases the first week?

I'm getting kind of skeptical of my gear honestly. I've been running the Test for a week now. Last night I shot 100mgs of TestProp and 75mgs of TrenAce. I'm going to the gym in about 30 minutes. I would think I should notice something right?

Thread Information