Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MRRoboto is offline Associate Member

Short Cycle for 2nd Cycle

I just finished my first cycle and am working on plans for second cycle. My first cycle was TestC 750mg/wk 1-13, Decca 600mg/wk 1-11, Dbol 60mg/ed 1-5, Nolva 25mg/ed 1-18, Aromisin 25mg/ed 1-18. The biggest challenge for me in my first cycle was all the traveling I do for my job. All the sudden my boss is wondering why I prefer to drive ten hours rather than fly and rent a car. I think a shorter term commitment like the short cycles that Narc theorizes about would be better for my situation. I'm a tall guy, so I generally stay on the larger end of the dosages scale. Here's something I found in my searches and I'm wondering what anyone thinks about these dosages. 'Test prop 300mg on day one and then 100mg /day for 4 weeks, d-bol 60mg/day and Tren 75mg/day'(sorry I forgot to save my source info on this one.) This is a four week cycle. Also would it be a problem to double these dosages and do EOD instead.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think your using to much mg for your second planned cycle and your first was way to much. No need to use such hugh dosages if the base is already there from yrs of training and your diet is in order.

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I think your using to much mg for your second planned cycle and your first was way to much. No need to use such hugh dosages if the base is already there from yrs of training and your diet is in order.
    I agree.

Thread Information