nyteen27 is offline Junior Member

NY Newspaper and Steroids!

Whats Up? I picked up the daily news in NY he other day and on the front pge itshows a bodybuilder and says STEROIDS . Inside was a whole 2 pages on steroids it shows pictures of them and people who toke them and owners of gyms that dont allow them. Inside it said that 500,000 teens take steroids and that the government doesent try to put a stop to it. They said that this should be the BIGGEST war on drugs because of the kids. Yea, I rather them do cocaine and ecstacy. They said it should be banned all over the world nd said evry possible effect that would be caused by usin steroids and said it will happen. Typical for them to say. Just thought you guys from ny should get a look at it an anyone else should undrstand what there writting about it.

Lush is offline Associate Member

retards...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope who ever wrote or came up with that article has the most painful death immaginable.what thef uck do they know ,like soemone said,i nevrer see people robbing and killing people for money so the can go get them selves a shot of sust!they should actually focus on heroin and crack and stufff like that .those fuckin pussys

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Yes steroids are terrible and if you take them they will kill you............but the whole country loves Arnold and his movies...and he is still alive and kicking

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Don't worry about it they're assholes, even worse they're uneducated assholes.

FACT: Scientist couldn't even prove that steriods promote muscle growth in studies until 1996. (Athletes have known this since the 60's)

Yet these dicks could write articles on all the negitive sides from AS and how they'll kill you. Where are they getting their facts? Who is conducting these studies? Are these studies valid?
    It just goes to show how ignorant people can be. Shit if I could believe every study that came around I'd just eat a NITRO-TECH bar and put 50lbs on my squat shit I'd eat two and put 100lbs on my squat.

xxxl83

palme is offline Rosie Member
    So typical, you always hear the words roid rage and bitch tits in this kind of articles. I would like to now how fit the person writing about them is and also how much knowledge he actually have on AS.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Same thing i thought!!!!!!!!

Thread Information