Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    peteypete01 is offline New Member

Question trenbolone or testosterone

hi this will be my 3rd cycle, and lookin for some mass gains, but to also cut:

my original choice for this course was going to be:

sus for the first two weeks,
    then combine winni with the sus for 6 more weeks
    finally through PCT use clenbutnol

however, there have been suggestons of me using trenbolone ace
    or testosterone cypionate instead of the sus

2 questions: would i get the mass gains from the tren , or does it just cut and harden, and what gains would i expect from the test, as i know little about it really.

for the tren, the vails i can get are are 10ml, with each ml =100mg, this means only using half the vial a week, is this possible once ive punctured the top with the needle,is it possible to a keep it 'fresh' as it were

any views. or alrternative courses, would be greastly appreciated

MC.Man is offline New Member
    with Tren ull gain pretty much good
    you can run tren to gain and/or cut depends on your diet , for my self i used tri-tren ones and i like it alot and loved the gain i had with it

read this :

" It’s not called gear of the gods for nothing; it is one of the most potent steroids that is reasonable safe to use. Nice lean gains that are easy to maintain and a strong anti carbolic effect make it a ideal steroid for cutting or bulking and one of the very few drugs that can help you do both at the same time. You can stack it with almost anything but not much is really needed."

"For cutting purposes stacking “dry” steroids (ones that don’t aromatize to estrogen or the derivatives of.) is advantageous in that trenbolone has certain fat burning effects that are more prominent without estrogen but it’s not necessary. Methenolone will work well (provided you’re rich) and so will proviron as both will help maintain your libido (see side affects). Both are “dry” as they ether inhibit estrogen production or at least don’t promote it. Testosterone will work quit well as well of course. Other items include drostanolone (masteron ) and boldenolone (EQ). These tend to be tertiary items however and are used mainly to modify the basic stack (usually testosterone and trenbolone).

For bulking testosterone is hard to beat with trenbolone. There really just isn’t much of a need for any additional items. If your really feel the need the just up your dosage of testosterone, as it is one of the few steroids that you can safely do that with and you will gain more bang for your buck with this basic stack then the complex ones.

You should avoid the following when running trenbolone: any nandrolone product or the derivatives of due to excessive suppression of your system as well as your libido. In addition this may greatly increase in the progestin effects (see side affects). In addition to this I would include almost all orals as they tend to stress your liver and while trenbolone is NOT liver toxic it is harsh and this should be accounted for as a whole. Your body is going to have to work harder and that includes the liver. Stanozolol (winny) should be especially avoided as it tends to be very hard on the joints and trenbolone tends to make you very strong. There is an obvious problem here that a great number of people don’t ether see or care about. The stanozolol/trenbolone stack will make you look like a god but feel like an 80 year old man as well as potentially hurt you. If you absolutely must use an oral I would stick to things like dianabol or the like for bulking. You will get big quick but there is a price."

had this from another forum
    hope i didnt over any rules
    Last edited by MC.Man; 03-09-2007 at 12:32 PM.

cheers mate, so ill prob stack tren with winni then,

is it quite an intense roid?

as i can only use half the vial a week, what is the procedure to keep it until the following week

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    you still need test with tren and winny

MC.Man is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    you still need test with tren and winny
    100% agree

you gonna use the test as your cycle base

really, isnt that quite a hardcore stack?

what will the test bring to the stack, will the tren not do it on itw own??

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The tren will shut down your endongenous test and you'll can get Tren dick bro...meaning you wont any fun ...read up on the tren side too as they can be a pain...taking the winny and the tren will def. shut you down andwill make recovery a bit$h

havin read the reviews was going to use the tren as the base, what do u think of the stack, any better ideas?

test and tren bro...IMO opinion prop and tren Ace...you'll inject at the same time to keep blood levels stable.

BUFF are you there????

what about my intial stack of sus and winni, i think that will gove just more mass gains? im open to other ideas, as ive been given so many, jus lookin for the best one?

you have to see what works for you bro...everyone is different and respond to stacks differently...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Test and tren is my fav. cycle. I get great results from it.

prop? the vials of tren are 10ml and thats too much for a week, will it be ok in a fridge or somethin until the following week

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by peteypete01
    prop? the vials of tren are 10ml and thats too much for a week, will it be ok in a fridge or somethin until the following week
    dont put it in the fridge. you dont need to do anything special to save it.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Like everyone else mentioned you need to throw some test in there as the base of whatever cycle you end up doing.

ok so base test with tren , 8 weeks, 500mg a week of each?

gixxerboy is a good sixe,lookin for somethin like that, ot far off, jus need that bit more

500mg a week is a little high for first time with tren , IMO. You said that this is your third cycle?

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    what doses per week per injection wouldd u suggest for a first time tren user?

instead of winnie would tbol or var be an oppropriate stack with a tren test cycle?

I wouldn't go much over 300mg a week. Or none at all for this cycle.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    tren sounds so good why even add an oral?

is tren a painful injection?

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    booth or you will regret it.

Thread Information