Thread: cycle tip?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rille603 is offline Junior Member

cycle tip?

Have a question about my cycle whos supposed to be 500mg test e and 600mg eq ew but now im on a roaccuttan cycle and are a little scared for the sides of this together so my question are what do you guys think my gains will be if i only use 250mg test ew and then 600mg eq pretty scared of gyno to?
    any experience?

goose is offline Banned
    If your scared of gyno changing the cycle will not help bro,you need to face that fear.Why not use letro?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    If your scared of gyno changing the cycle will not help bro,you need to face that fear.Why not use letro?
    i have done a gyno surgery before and i might have got a slight of gyno again i got gyno from the most steroids but most from deca i have used letro but it didnt work so well on me so you think this cycle is waste??

goose is offline Banned
    If thats the case use AAS that does not have Estrogen sides...You got primo,EQ,Tbol,Winny,halo,SD and var to name a few.

I would replace the test with Tbol and run the EQ 14 weeks.This cycle is gyno proof with good results if your on your game.

If thats the case use AAS that does not have Estrogen sides...You got primo,EQ,Tbol,Winny,halo,SD and var to name a few.

I would replace the test with Tbol and run the EQ 14 weeks.This cycle is gyno proof with good results if your on your game.
    ok but arent gyno from 250 mg test e ew very rare?
    i will but in some tbol then how toxic is that to liver and how fast untill it kicks in?
    thank you

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rille603
    ok but arent gyno from 250 mg test e ew very rare?
    i will but in some tbol then how toxic is that to liver and how fast untill it kicks in?
    thank you

True very rare but its not going to do much..Why include if you know what I mean,will help with libido.Tbol kicks in a few weeks.

True very rare but its not going to do much..Why include if you know what I mean,will help with libido.Tbol kicks in a few weeks.
    Are tbol har for the liver?
    what are the normal sides?
    Last edited by rille603; 05-05-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Thread Information