Thread: Ephedra

Oakley is offline Associate Member

Ephedra

Sorry mods im not sure where i should post this since it banned yada yada....

Where and what are the best sources of ephedra. Im talking doses that Xynedrine (sorry for spelling) carried when it existed with ephedra. Im tired of doing it the natural way I need a boost!

I know of meds that have it but can you get it singled out or a high dose? If so are their LEGAL sources our there or how would one obtain it...

Mods im sorry if this breaks rules im not looking for sources for juice! Please dont read this the wrong way...

hdftby100 is offline New Member
    You might want to try some of the local gas stations. Got one near where I live that still sells ephedra. You have to fill out this book with name and address and can only buy two 24 packs a day. Feds just want to make sure you are not buying tons of the stuff to make other illegal drugs.

Are they mixed with another chemicle or just straight up ephedra? Any brand names?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    i believe the FDA re-enstated the ban on ephedrine products. I know last year it was lifted for a short time and i stocked up but i think you can't legally buy it anymore....could be mistaken.

And yes, the majority of it was mixed with guifenisen which helps expell mucus from your lungs when you have a cough or chest conjestion. Some gas stations sold the 25mg Ephedra only tabs and that's what i stocked up on before the ban was re-enstated.

Dizz

Tank80 is offline Associate Member
    oakley... you have a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    i believe the FDA re-enstated the ban on ephedrine products. I know last year it was lifted for a short time and i stocked up but i think you can't legally buy it anymore....could be mistaken.

And yes, the majority of it was mixed with guifenisen which helps expell mucus from your lungs when you have a cough or chest conjestion. Some gas stations sold the 25mg Ephedra only tabs and that's what i stocked up on before the ban was re-enstated.

Dizz

Im starting to think the ban was to eliminate the Meth that was being made with it not the so called deaths from it. (which i still think is bs)

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    Im starting to think the ban was to eliminate the Meth that was being made with it not the so called deaths from it. (which i still think is bs)

you are probably right...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=Oakley]Sorry mods im not sure where i should post this since it banned yada yada....
    QUOTE]
    Validated Ephedra sources:

http://www.supplementstogo.com/eppr.html

http://www.vitamaker.com/vasopro.html

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/MP01

Thread referenced: eca stack?

M.

Thread Information