Manjot is offline New Member

rock hard red itchy bumps

this is my 3rd week of my cylce of teste and deka but the problem is that on my glute the 3 out of 4 shots that i have already injected are red, rock hard, and very itchy. what can i do about this and is there a way to stop this prementaly?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    What dose are you shooting? What's the frequency? How many cc's/injection?

Sounds like you may be overdoing it...try shooting in the delts and/or quads for now as the glutes sound like they are out of order for now..

Is there pain and fever associated with your issue? If so it could be an infection or abcess which may require medical attention.

Either way good luck,

now the glute is fine, its the end of week 3 and they are much better since i started using this stuff better than polysporm, i inject .7 of deca and 1.0 of test tuesdays and fridays. i have fevers at night now, wake up very sweaty but recently i just got a bad fever though not a lot of sweating. what can i do

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i guess u could pus through it.. somepeople get testFlu though i have never had it so i cant say on it personally. the hard bumps sounds like something thathappend to me when i use anything that has 3% or higher BA content in it.. as that shit makes me swell hard.. for i know one person personally who does BA washes w/ their vials and sometimes the ba can get trapped inside and make the BA % way high which inturn can induce the stuff ur describing .. cept the fever.

thanks man
    i think i got the test flu
    hopefully it can go away liek the red spots

Thread Information