Thread: Test Dosage

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member

Test Dosage

Do you find there is a huge difference from 300mg a week to 500 to 1 g? I know some guys take huge amounts, just wondering if the gains are that much greater the higher you go, or is 500mg pretty much the standard?

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i saw a BIG difference between 500 PW and 750. I finally settled on 750 pw as the amount my body responds to the best ie, best results to least side effects. Bumping to 1g made me feel like crap

when you sayfeel like crap, what do you mean and why? Not that I want to go that high, just curious........

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    test is dose respondent...so basically the more you take the bigger you get but also the more sides. not from personal experience but i hear that 500 to 750 is a noticable difference and another decent difference in 750 to 1000. but i'd assume anything more than 1000mg a week, the sides effects will outweigh the benefits...maybe someone with experience with high test dose cycles can jump in.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i felt tired, and fluish. the feeling did not go away until i lowered the doseage

seems like 600mg is a good place to start........down the road of course....

Jason865 is offline Banned
    400 to 600 seems the same to me,I see no need to use high doses.

agreed..........

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    750mg/wk is my sweet spot....any higher and side to benefit ratio works against me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have gone from 125mg/wk to more in ONE day then most could run in 2 weeks.. and only thing i really saw was OMG felt like shit at higher doses.. but the gains were nothing special at ALL. test IMO is best used to keep ur winkie working while ur on cycle and use other MORE effective compounds to attain ones goals.

i advise everyone i know PERSONALLY to run 125-500mg/wk there is no need to go anyhigher unless u have a hot date that night and need to get it up fast...

cmon....huge difference between 125 and 500 / wk....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    cmon....huge difference between 125 and 500 / wk....
    really? you think theres a huge difference once you been using aas for a while? lol maybe if ur running your first or 2nd cycle and its test only THEN yes its a huge HUGE difference, but later one when u start using multiple compounds... especially a Nor and DHT stack then test will only be noticable in the penile region.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    really? you think theres a huge difference once you been using aas for a while? lol maybe if ur running your first or 2nd cycle and its test only THEN yes its a huge HUGE difference, but later one when u start using multiple compounds... especially a Nor and DHT stack then test will only be noticable in the penile region.
    I'm with Tai on this one. I also suggest running your test at a maintence dose when stacking so that you allow the other androgens or anabolics do their job.

So Tai you are on what 250mg hrt all year? What do you bump it to when you cycle and how many cycle do you do a year?

Thread Information