saucemonkey52 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle test e

im 20 years old 5 11, 185 bs pretty lean shape... this will be my first injectable cycle i wanted to run 500 mg/weekly of test e every monday morning and thursday evening for 10 weeks.... i didnt want to experiment with dbols to kickstart i will have the patience an also because its my first cycle to see how my body reacts. I want to keep my gains as best as i can so opinions on what to run during and pct. Ive heard to run HCG throught he whole cycle but dont know much about the dosages, and also some nolvadex for PCT. hows this sound for a first cycle?

renman8 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saucemonkey52
    im 20 years old 5 11, 185 bs pretty lean shape... this will be my first injectable cycle i wanted to run 500 mg/weekly of test e every monday morning and thursday evening for 10 weeks.... i didnt want to experiment with dbols to kickstart i will have the patience an also because its my first cycle to see how my body reacts. I want to keep my gains as best as i can so opinions on what to run during and pct. Ive heard to run HCG throught he whole cycle but dont know much about the dosages, and also some nolvadex for PCT. hows this sound for a first cycle?
    You should wait a couple more years to hit your genetic potential. You will be cheating yourself in the long run. Give it another 3 years of heavy training and eating IMO.

With that said there is a plethora of PCT info in the PCT forum. You could try Pheedno's

Pheedno's PCT, for instance.

Thread Information