deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member

Lean Bulker for summer, check it out

Set up my summer cycle, planning as follows:

(5 weeks before cycle, bridging HGH 4IU EOD)
    Week: dose

1: 40mg Tbol, 500mg test E, 600mg EQ
    2-5: 60mg Tbol, 500mg Test E, 600mg EQ
    6-13: 600mg Test E, 600mg EQ
    13-15 600mg Test E

I usually run nolva at 20 a week throughout my cycles just as a proactive measure, but I think the general consensus now-a-days is that this is old school. I'll be doing 10-20mg of Aromasin ED instead I believe. I think getting up to 600 a week test is going to require this.

I'm a hardgainer, that is why my summer cycle is a lean bulker and not a cutter. I really have no use for cutting cycles, im about 8% BF naturally.

Useful input is appreciated.
    Last edited by deadliftin00; 03-16-2007 at 05:12 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    No idea on your past cycle experience so Im not gonne recommend anything for YOU specifically. But the cycle overall doesnt look bad. I dont see the reason for upping the Test dose by 100mg partway through, dont think it will make any significant difference but w/e. Same goes for upping the t-bol after the first week. Dont really understand the reasoning behind it. Overall its basic enough though, 2 shots and 1 oral.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Agree somewhat with bino, however IMO EQ is a pretty weak compound.

I would opt for tren in place of EQ, since you want a lean bulker, thats just me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    No idea on your past cycle experience so Im not gonne recommend anything for YOU specifically. But the cycle overall doesnt look bad. I dont see the reason for upping the Test dose by 100mg partway through, dont think it will make any significant difference but w/e. Same goes for upping the t-bol after the first week. Dont really understand the reasoning behind it. Overall its basic enough though, 2 shots and 1 oral.

Haha want the honest answer bro? I have Test E from 2 labs since some was left over from last cycle, old one dosed at 250 and new one dosed at 300. Easier just to run 1 CC a week regardless. I'm running the 500 at the beginning since I have generally found that I see my cycle peak later then most... around 8-10 weeks, so I opted to up the dosage around my peak rather then try to frontload.

The tbol from 40-60 is just generally what I have seen. I have plenty of it so I may just go right for the 60.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    what's your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Agree somewhat with bino, however IMO EQ is a pretty weak compound.

I would opt for tren in place of EQ, since you want a lean bulker, thats just me tho.
    I went for EQ instead of Deca this time around just to switch things up. I have done EQ before, but not at 600. I will judge this time whether I want to include it in future cycles - I want to see what kind of results 600 can produce as far as on cycle and post cycle retention.

As far as going for Tren , yes I considered it, but I am putting that off until I get some more research done on sides and dosage. I was just not comfortable enough with it yet to include it in this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by deadliftin00
    I went for EQ instead of Deca this time around just to switch things up. I have done EQ before, but not at 600. I will judge this time whether I want to include it in future cycles - I want to see what kind of results 600 can produce as far as on cycle and post cycle retention.

As far as going for Tren, yes I considered it, but I am putting that off until I get some more research done on sides and dosage. I was just not comfortable enough with it yet to include it in this cycle.
    Good answer. BTW this is my favorite cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    what's your cycle experience?
    Last year:

1.) Halodrol-50 (turinabol /madol) 4 weeks on/2 off for 18 weeks.

(Spring Break, lost most everything...doh)

2.) Test E 250/wk, EQ 400/wk

3.) HGH bridge 4IU EOD

4.) Test E 500/wk Deca 400/wk

Started I think around 163 lbs 9% bf, bench at 285, deadlift 365.

(Added note: I started all natural from 139 lbs could not bench 135 lbs.) Went all natural over about 5 years to the genetic max point listed above, 163, bench 285 etc)

After cycle (4) which is a few weeks ago I was at 191 lbs, 7-8% bf, didn't do maxes but incline bench was 275x6 flat 315x6. Stopped doing heavy deads due to a back injury.
    Last edited by deadliftin00; 03-16-2007 at 07:08 PM.

I'd run 60mg of tbol for 8 weeks. Make sure your diet is on point and you'll love this cycle. I going to run it every year.

I'd run 60mg of tbol for 8 weeks. Make sure your diet is on point and you'll love this cycle. I going to run it every year.
    haha my diet has been on point for the last 4 years It only keeps getting better every cycle.

The reasoning behind tbol is just to use it to help kickstart things, once the test E and EQ is going I will have no more reason to be pounding my liver

tbol isn't that bad on your liver and you won't notice results until about 3 weeks in. That's why I've suggested running it for 8.

tbol isn't that bad on your liver and you won't notice results until about 3 weeks in. That's why I've suggested running it for 8.
    Yeah I had my liver function tested after doing it for about 12 weeks and it was perfectly fine. I have a shitload of the stuff on hand so if I like it I'll probably go with your suggestion and just keep running it past 5

Thread Information