Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

If you have ever been in this situation maybe you can help PLEASE!!!

Hey whats going on guys, I have a bit of a problem and it has more to do with my girl than me. She is really pushing me hard to get muscular and cut. A little backround on me I had surgery a little over a year ago and a half ago and got a staph infection that took about a month to get over. Lost 30 plus pounds of muscle, and had to have the surgery again. I couldnt go to the gym for about ten months and got really fat and out of shape.

Drop BF to about 12-14 percent from 22 %. My girl is pushing me to get more muscular and lean and likes the results that I have had. I look completely different than from a year ago. But we workout in a gym were everybody is on gear and she has an unrealistic impression of me looking like some of these guys that have many many more cycles under there belt.

height: 6'1
    wgt: 215
    BF 12-14% skinfold, and BIA tested average

Thanks Guys.

MS
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 08-17-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: edited for content length

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Paragraphs would help (in the future). Let me finish reading and i'll edit my post with my opinions/help.

K. I think you should finish your time off, and in the meantime take a supplement like myogenx to increase your test levels, and creatine ethyl ester. You won't have gains like you're on gear, but you can and will gain naturally. It's quite easy to do if you know what you're doing and your diet is perfect. You need to give your body time to recover, otherwise you're risking more serious consequences.

When you finish, cycle one will be where it's at for you. You'll blow up on tren , and you've got enough experience to really appreciate it.

What does your workout split and diet look like? that information could help us a ton.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-17-2007 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Paragraphs would help (in the future). Let me finish reading and i'll edit my post with my opinions/help.

K. I think you should finish your time off, and in the meantime take a supplement like myogenx to increase your test levels, and creatine ethyl ester. You won't have gains like you're on gear, but you can and will gain naturally. It's quite easy to do if you know what you're doing and your diet is perfect. You need to give your body time to recover, otherwise you're risking more serious consequences.

When you finish, cycle one will be where it's at for you. You'll blow up on tren , and you've got enough experience to really appreciate it.

What does your workout split and diet look like? that information could help us a ton.
    Im actually on CEE right now, its helping me drop body fat while maintaining my body weight.

Well my workout split is fairly basic, Im also have my CSCS certification so the workout routine is sound. I kind of do a modified powerlifting/bodybuilding workout since I like the power aspect and I also like to build muscle. I have to be carefull about overtraining due to sports injuries in the past.

Right now im cutting and just came off a heavy routine for building mass so Im dropping the total number of sets and going to a maintaince routine.

Monday: chest and tri's
    4 exercise for chest
    3 for tris
    1 hour of Bball for cardio

Tues: Legs
    Squat varies week by week on number of reps per set
    leg press: 3x10
    walking lunges 2 min per rep for 3 sets
    donkey calf 3 to failure
    standing calf 3 to failure
    hamstring curls 3x10
    romanian dead lift 3x10
    Leg ext 3x10
    30 min cardio at THR of 145-155 bpm

wed: off
    1 hour bball for cardio

Thurs: Back-bi's
    3 retraction exercises
    1 protraction exercise
    Deads- at 80-90 % of max usually 10-12 total pulls in 15 min
    scapula stabilizing exercises-
    Heavy shrugs
    3 exercises for biceps with a mix of bilateral and unilateral exercises

Cardio 30 mins at THR of 145-155 bpm

Friday: shoulders/forearms
    dumbell press, 3x10
    internal and external rotation 3 to failure light weight
    lateral raises 3x10
    front raises 3x10
    reverse fly's focusing on scapula movement
    1.5 hrs of bball for cardio

Sat: off
    30 mins of cardio at THR of 145-155 bpm

Sun: off
    30 min cardio at THR of 145-155 bpm

I train from my lactate threshold value that I have tested at work. I feel is a more accurate way to gauge what energy system my body is using at that particular exercise intestity.

My diet is basically to keep my caloric intake to about 1800-2000 calories per day with a 30/20/50 % breakdown of proteins, fat and carbs. Staying away from saturated fats, trans fats and low GI carbs. With a MR shake as one of my 4 small meals. Supplement some of my fats with flax seed oil in my shakes. If I go lower in calories I have a hard time maintaining muscle and stength. I have been as low as 5 % bodyfat before all the injuries and illness. But from what I understand if I do a lean bulk on AAS I dont want to go real low on my caloric intake because of the increase in sides?

Blog Entries
    sorry never wrote on this long didnt know how it would look on the page. LOL

Thanks Dude-Man

Man summarize that shyt.
    Major thread turn off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Man summarize that shyt.
    Major thread turn off.
    Sorry I dont start to many threads and im a talker by nature. LOL

Hows this?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Sorry I dont start to many threads and im a talker by nature. LOL

Hows this?

Thats better

Ok in all seriousness...If I had a girlfriend who pushed me to look better and to lose fat (like she is) etc. I would knock that bitch upside the head with a phone book when she was asleep and tell her she feel off the bed and hit her head.

Seriously, nothing gets me more mad than that.

Also, sounds like you need to rethink on your reasoning on why to cycle....Because if it is just to impress some whacked out gf than that's just wrong.

Also, how does she look? Nobody's perfect, I would mentally slap her with....Hey tubby how about losing those thunder thighs....Your boobs look like I just opened up a national geographic magazine.....your eyes are to close together etc....maybe a taste of her own medicine.

Damn How do you take that?? Seriously, I would snap and kill a bitch.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Thats better

Ok in all seriousness...If I had a girlfriend who pushed me to look better and to lose fat (like she is) etc. I would knock that bitch upside the head with a phone book when she was asleep and tell her she feel off the bed and hit her head.

I agree.

Also, sounds like you need to rethink on your reasoning on why to cycle....Because if it is just to impress some whacked out gf than that's just wrong.

Also, how does she look? Nobody's perfect, I would mentally slap her with....Hey tubby how about losing those thunder thighs....Your boobs look like I just opened up a national geographic magazine.....your eyes are to close together etc....maybe a taste of her own medicine.

Thats also a good idea.

Yeah I'd probably just whack her.

ROFL keep it coming. I do agree with giving her a taste of her own medicine.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats better

I had an ex that was like that. Did this and it shut her up

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Man my fvckin eyes hurt. Tell your girlfriend to shut the fvck up. Sounds harsh, but it sounds like you're working pretty hard and shes nagging you to look like Ronnie Coleman. Unless she's a perfect 10 and an animal in the sack, i'd tell her to get to steppin. If she likes you, tell her to like you for who you are. Confidence man. It sounds like your confidence level is low, and I doubt your girlfriend is helping with that. Anyway as far as you question, take your time off. It's no good getting off a cycle, taking a month off and jumping right back in. I'd also go with the Test/Tren or the Test/Mast. Just my 2 cents. Sorry if it offends you.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    Man my fvckin eyes hurt. Tell your girlfriend to shut the fvck up. Sounds harsh, but it sounds like you're working pretty hard and shes nagging you to look like Ronnie Coleman. Unless she's a perfect 10 and an animal in the sack, i'd tell her to get to steppin. If she likes you, tell her to like you for who you are. Confidence man. It sounds like your confidence level is low, and I doubt your girlfriend is helping with that. Anyway as far as you question, take your time off. It's no good getting off a cycle, taking a month off and jumping right back in. I'd also go with the Test/Tren or the Test/Mast. Just my 2 cents. Sorry if it offends you.
    Pffft... I do like this post.

Anyway, I think the intentions are all wrong... you want to keep pushing away the "fat guy" image in hopes to be better received by the opposite sex. Nothing wrong with that - don't get me wrong! But be careful about how you organize your AAS schedule - it should not consume your overall body composition plan - simply augment it. People with poor self opinion of being too fat or too ugly can easily wind up looking for the magic cure in a vial or amp - leading to abuse, risky behavior/methods... when the best results will always come from training and dietary manipulations. AAS only magnifies these variables...

Don't do this shit for a piece of tail - do it because you want to build the best damn body you can. And not simply through drug use... but through a progessive, problem-solving attitude...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    she better be getting calls from maxum magazine and you better be able to bounce a quarter off her ass if shes telling you to lose weight when you're @ 14%. And even if it is true, i'd drop her for trying to bring you down in a non constructive way.
    Tell her you'll lose the body fat when doing her doggy style quites reminding you of what Baghdad looks like after a bombing raid from the US
    Last edited by Mealticket; 03-18-2007 at 12:24 AM.

I personally would appreciate that. It'd help to motivate me to acheive my own personal goals even faster. Seeing as how I'm the only one that's actually given advice on the cycling, do me a favor and let me know what you think.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    No offense man, but you sound like a bitch. Your girl wants you to look like "this and that"? I'd tell her to go **** herself. If your going to do it, do it for yourself. It sounds like your in an abusive relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas
    No offense man, but you sound like a bitch.
    Prefacing an insult with "no offense" doesn't make it okay. There is a no flaming policy on these boards. Could we please get back on topic?
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-18-2007 at 12:29 AM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Sides: The only sides I noticed was slightly elevated blood pressure, and some acne on my arms and back. But not on face. Not testicular shrinkage either.
    Really? 'Cause it doesn't sound like it.

I would never say that to my girl...and she should never say it to you. IMHO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Really? 'Cause it doesn't sound like it..
    I just got that joke.

I just got that joke.
    Good..I'm glad you laughed!

As far as the cycle goes... Don't sacrafice your health. Take the time off and then go for the prop/tren cycle.

Blog Entries
    LOL,

Ok guys let me be a little more clear. She doesnt get bitchy and say that I should get my fat ass in the gym. She says it in a joking sense, she will start out by saying how much better I look and how she likes how muscular I am. Then she will say "But if you had a better chest or your abs looked nicer I would do this to you or that to you. By this or that, you can use your imagination. Oh and she is pretty much a ten at least to me. She is the only Asian girl I have ever seen with big boobs, nice plump round ass and great legs. She actually has a little six pack too. She wasnt in Maxim but she has done a couple of swim suit shows locally, nothing big though.

Even thought she doesnt mean to say things in a offensive way it just eats at me because I use to look really good at one point in time and all through highschool and college I was know by the girls as the guy with the hot body.
    Just hate being a fat ass I guess.

Thanks for your help guys.

You may be overtraining. 4 exercises for chest (assuming you do the typical 4 sets/exercise) is definitely too much for most people. It's a pretty small muscle group, even if it is strong. I also think you should try to get more space between your legs day and your back day, and move deadlifts to first in your back day.

You can't do a lean bulk without having your calories greater than maintenence, whether you're on or off. I personally try to keep my about 50 grams of carbs and 60 grams of protein and 15 grams of essential fats on top of my typical maintenece macros when bulking, but everyone varies and you've got to figure out what works best for you in this department.

If you're looking to lose weight, you're going to find that 45 minutes of daily cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning is excellent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    You may be overtraining. 4 exercises for chest (assuming you do the typical 4 sets/exercise) is definitely too much for most people. It's a pretty small muscle group, even if it is strong. I also think you should try to get more space between your legs day and your back day, and move deadlifts to first in your back day.

You can't do a lean bulk without having your calories greater than maintenence, whether you're on or off. I personally try to keep my about 50 grams of carbs and 60 grams of protein and 15 grams of essential fats on top of my typical maintenece macros when bulking, but everyone varies and you've got to figure out what works best for you in this department.

If you're looking to lose weight, you're going to find that 45 minutes of daily cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning is excellent.
    Yeah I most of the time do space out my leg day with my back day more. It really depends on when I get to play basketball. I dont play well when I do legs or back before I play and im not going to do it after. My exercises where not in any specific order sorry for not being clear I was writing them off the top of my head. I always do my big compound movements first. With deads and squat I do them after a very good warmup. I hear what your saying on the chest. I have thought about dropping one set out of there. But it seems that my chest and shoulders can handle it. When I start my next cycle my calories will go up probably in the 3000 range depending if im goin got do a lean bulk or not. Its more going to be determined on how well I cut up in the mean time and how much muscle mass I lose between then and now.

Oh on the chest exercises I only do 3 sets for each.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 03-18-2007 at 01:06 AM.

Take some time off from the AAS and consider running HGH and IGF for a few months.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Is she much younger than you? I would have to back slap her for looking at other guys

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    warrior has it right you do the gear and eat right and workout for yourself of course we all want to look better but bitches come and go the one thing your stuck with is you , make yourself happy first, cause when your hooked to the dialisys machine needin a kidney shell be movin on

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the woman. period. this is good advice.
    ~DB~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    drop the woman. period. this is good advice.
    ~DB~
    Im not going to get rid of her cause she wants me to be in-shape.
    I put the pressure on myself because I want to not only look good for me, but also for her.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro, aside from all of our feeling about the girlfriend. I would offer this bit of advice. I would recommend letting your nuts start producing test naturallly again for a few wks at least before hitting up another cycle. Your nuts get shut down to long the harder it may be to get them pumping again.. And no nuts = low test which can cause your johnson not to work properly. Got it?
    Good. Stay strong

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hey whats going on guys, I have a bit of a problem and it has more to do with my girl than me. She is really pushing me hard to get muscular and cut. A little backround on me I had surgery a little over a year ago and a half ago and got a staph infection that took about a month to get over. Lost 30 plus pounds of muscle, and had to have the surgery again. I couldnt go to the gym for about ten months and got really fat and out of shape.

I just finished a test e and deca cycle and got great results from it. Drop BF to about 12-14 percent from 22 %. My girl is pushing me to get more muscular and lean and likes the results that I have had. I look completely different than from a year ago. But we workout in a gym were everybody is on gear and she has an unrealistic impression of me looking like some of these guys that have many many more cycles under there belt.

My question is that I have been off for about a month so far and I am thinking about going back on sooner than I had planned to get her off my case. She isnt telling me she is going to leave me or anything she just wants to motivate me to look like the other guys at the guy that have more cycles under thier belt. She doenst knew they juice or me for that matter, because she thinks they just workout harder than me and drink protein shakes. I fell bad about myself when she tells me that I need to lose more fat, if you have ever had your women tell you something like this then you understand where im coming from. I normally wouldnt even consider going back on early but she has me all conserned about how I look now. Here are my stats and the cycles im considering.

height: 6'1
    wgt: 215
    BF 12-14% skinfold, and BIA tested average

Cycle experience:
    1st: sus 250 at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks with PCT
    2nd: Test E/Deca 500mg each/week Deca 12 weeks, Test E 14 weeks on last week or so of PCT now.

Sides: The only sides I noticed was slightly elevated blood pressure, and some acne on my arms and back. But not on face. Not testicular shrinkage either.

Goals: Lean bulker, want to put on some muscle while continuing with stripping body fat

Next Cycle being considered: no particular preference to any
    1. Test Prop/ Tren A, 75mg/ed for 10-12 weeks
    2. Test E at 750mg/week for 12 weeks with kickstart of dbol or androl at 60-80 mg/ed
    3. Test Prop/Masteron , 75mg/ed on each for 12 weeks.

Note: Already have my PCT materials along with Anti-E's

The only cycle im a little leary of is the test P and tren A cycle. Im not sure if im ready for tren yet but everybody seems to say its a great combo for lean bulking cycles.

Thanks Guys.

MS
    If she is more concerned about your looks over your health then there's a problem.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried telling her how you feel. Communication. It works wonders in relationships. If you really want it to work I would avoid any of the negative suggestions. Ie. Point out her flaws etc.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I am no expert on gear or relationships. But i would tell you this, do it for yourself bro, screw what anyone else thinks and everything else will fall into place.

Thread Information