one8nine is offline Banned

2mg m-tren too much bad idea

a week ago i started test deca and m-tren , the m-tren is 1mg ed. my friend is on the same cycle and pushed his m-tren to 2.5 and he has been gaining over 1 pound every day it is insane.

but anyway i pushed mine to 2mg yesterday, and the pumps and evenergy were insane, i worked legs in the morning and i had so much energy i had to work shoulders at night. but all day emotionally it was insane i would have 10 minutes of being the happiest i have ever been and then i would be pissed at everyone for no reason for 10 minutes.

fred9 is offline Member
    i've used it @3mg ED...just liked u said.when u are in the gym eveything is awesome..outside the gym it's a terrible drug...everyone was irritating me, fortunately i could keep all the anger inside my head

one8nine is offline Banned
    damn that is nuts dude. 3 i cant imagine. my boy is doing great with 2.5 though he isnt havin any issues

vadim_b1 is offline New Member
    Id definitely check your liver values after a cycle like this, and make sure youre not running this longer than 3-4 weeks.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    damn that is nuts dude. 3 i cant imagine. my boy is doing great with 2.5 though he isnt havin any issues
    Daaaaaaamn, that's sick. A POUND a day? WTF....is this stuff hard to find?

Not anymore, powder suppliers all carry it, and lots of UG labs do too. I would be skeptical of a pound a day gains though, they wont be QUALITY gains, thats for sure, either that or the guy in question had no business using methyltren in the first place. (Could have gained just as well with regular stuff).

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Wow, ...when my supplier tossed out the first batch of samples, 2mg per day, every subject had jaundice within 2 wks....i think its a very bad idea, but everyones different...

CD

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Wow, ...when my supplier tossed out the first batch of samples, 2mg per day, every subject had jaundice within 2 wks....i think its a very bad idea, but everyones different...

CD
    2mgs a day????? or ml. just wondering

Jaundice, thats the first i heard of that, i love tren think its great stuff, i usually inject it e.o.d 75mgs
    h

M-E-T-H-Y-L TREN , not regular tren.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    2mgs a day????? or ml. just wondering
    Yes 2mg ED...

CD

Thread Information