MRRoboto is offline Associate Member

Tren/Prop for bulking?

If used at around 50mg Test Prop and 50mg Tren Ace ED, along with 40mg ED of Dbol and the proper bulking diet, would the Tren/Prop combo work well for bulking?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    bulking or cut, depends on diet and excersize

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRRoboto
    If used at around 50mg Test Prop and 50mg Tren Ace ED, along with 40mg ED of Dbol and the proper bulking diet, would the Tren/Prop combo work well for bulking?
    I think so. Just make sure you are getting the cals needed to bulk. How long are you running the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    I think so. Just make sure you are getting the cals needed to bulk. How long are you running the cycle?
    Not sure yet, but it's looking like 1-10 Prop, 1-8 Tren and 1-5 Dbol . How's that sound to you?

Not sure yet, but it's looking like 1-10 Prop, 1-8 Tren and 1-5 Dbol. How's that sound to you?
    I like 6 week runs. you can run the prop for 7.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can do ed shots for 10 weeks, have you ever?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Hope the props Farmark so it doesnt hurt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren/Prop for bulking?-shawn-flex-014.jpg  

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Hope the props Farmark so it doesnt hurt.
    Farmak is totally painless, only problem is its dosed a 50 mgs per mil.. So lets say you running 100 mgs of prop, 100 mgs of masteron , ED you shooting 3 MIL ED.,

itd be hard to make a 50mg/ml shot of prop that wasnt painless

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Farmak is totally painless, only problem is its dosed a 50 mgs per mil.. So lets say you running 100 mgs of prop, 100 mgs of masteron, ED you shooting 3 MIL ED.,
    To be honest you dont have to run alot of prop to get good gains. Mixed with the right compounds no need to go over 500mgs ew imo. But I hear what your saying.

Thanks guys, you've answered my question and then some! LOL Your input is greatly appreciated.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    To be honest you dont have to run alot of prop to get good gains. Mixed with the right compounds no need to go over 500mgs ew imo. But I hear what your saying.
    That is so true.. especially when u have such a potent compound like tren which will definetly do all the walking for u while the test is just there for hormonal stability and weiner working ordeals..

sanejim is offline New Member
    so Farmak's prop is pretty painless?

Quote Originally Posted by sanejim
    there are lots of prop that are painless the fact is the lowe cocentration has alot to do w/ it... i have made 125mg painless prop just by using 2% BA
    i have also heard the quality of the pwdr is a huge factor as well but thats just heresay

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    itd be hard to make a 50mg/ml shot of prop that wasnt painless
    If you havent used it dont comment on it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanejim
    Totally painless, pretty expensive..

fanatic is offline Member
    Absolutely! I have ran this exact cycle excluding the dbol and I grew like a fu#@ing weed. Adding the dbol with the tren seems like it would be pretty harsh on your body though, so you may want to reconsider that. Other than that... run the prop at a higher dosage than the tren and you'll be set. Good luck bro.

If you havent used it dont comment on it !!!
    why? at 50mg/ml any shot should be painless. its like bragging you could slam dunk in a 3 foot high basketball net.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Absolutely! I have ran this exact cycle excluding the dbol and I grew like a fu#@ing weed. Adding the dbol with the tren seems like it would be pretty harsh on your body though, so you may want to reconsider that. Other than that... run the prop at a higher dosage than the tren and you'll be set. Good luck bro.
    nah dbol is fine w/ it.
    i have ran halo+tren at doses that i wouldnt really wanna mention and had blood work done and was fine... not going to say there were no issues though as my liver enzymes were slighly elevated and kidneys were not happy w/ the ordeal

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been planning my prop/tren cycle for about a year or so now, just had acouple of other cycles i wanted to run beforehand. i have finally got my prop and tren,. will start at the end of the month. from all i have read, the gains should be good, i shall be using it for a 6 week period, for bulking purposes along with 5-6k calories each day, and running prop week 1-6 at 1050mgs ED and tren at 525mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    ive been planning my prop/tren cycle for about a year or so now, just had acouple of other cycles i wanted to run beforehand. i have finally got my prop and tren,. will start at the end of the month. from all i have read, the gains should be good, i shall be using it for a 6 week period, for bulking purposes along with 5-6k calories each day, and running prop week 1-6 at 1050mgs ED and tren at 525mg ED
    dude, this cant be right. are you really shooting a gram of prop per day? I think youre confusing weekly avg w/ what you take per day. If weekly avg these are what I run about. I get great gains at this dose.

dude, this cant be right. are you really shooting a gram of prop per day? I think youre confusing weekly avg w/ what you take per day. If weekly avg these are what I run about. I get great gains at this dose.
    he means week

why? at 50mg/ml any shot should be painless. its like bragging you could slam dunk in a 3 foot high basketball net.
    Sorry i though you ment it was painful, i must have misread your post.. Again sorry..

Yeah He might mean a week ?????

Yeah He might mean a week ?????
    yea thatd be a hella shot

Sorry i though you ment it was painful, i must have misread your post.. Again sorry..
    thats cool. misunderstood your post

thats cool. misunderstood your post
    Cool...

Thread Information