XL200 is offline New Member

Problems with gear

Hey guys, im new here and joined so i could get some input on a problem ive been having that has me confused. This past summer i did my first cycle of test e at 500mg/wk. I just now finished my second cycle of omnadren at 500mg a week also. The question i have is on both cycles, i experienced the normal side effects (moodiness, acne, increased sex drive) but didnt have a strength or size increase. The only thing that i really experienced was headaches and feeling really tired (high blood pressure i guess)? Anyone ever heard of test not working for people? any input would be great.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Getting bigger is all about diet and workout routine dude. how about you post them up here. Also what are your age and stats ?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    How much did you eat? Did you ever goto the gym?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    there are some people who are nonresponders to gear but usually THEY dont have the sides either thus i would dare say.. DIET is ur contributing factor to not achieving any recognizable gains.

goto the diet forum.. post up wat you ate.. I PROMISE after the people in there get done picking it apart.. u will feel like an R-Tard

oxymed is offline Junior Member
    your diet or training must have been off.......eat a ton when on and train HARD!

Im 22, 5'11" 197 lbs @12% bf. Diet was pretty much the same every day :

Meal 1: Two sccops whey 3 slices of wheat bread and 2 tbs peanut butter
    Meal 2: Chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice
    Meal 3: 1 can tuna and 2 slices wheat bread
    Meal 4: 8oz steak and sweet potato, couple oz. almonds
    workout
    Meal 5: PWO shake
    Meal 6: 6 hardboiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
    Meal 7: chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice, 2 tbs peanut butter

Hows that for an r-tard diet?? I came here for some input from experienced people, not to be called names. As for the whole did i work out question judging by my stats im not too shabby. Im not a huge like a lot of people on this site but i am one of the stronger people in the gym and I train pretty damn hard so I dont think that was the problem.
    Last edited by XL200; 03-18-2007 at 07:58 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by XL200
    Im 22, 5'11" 197 lbs @12% bf. Diet was pretty much the same every day :

Meal 1: Two sccops whey 3 slices of wheat bread and 2 tbs peanut butter
    Meal 2: Chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice
    Meal 3: 1 can tuna and 2 slices wheat bread
    Meal 4: 8oz steak and sweet potato, couple oz. almonds
    workout
    Meal 5: PWO shake
    Meal 6: 6 hardboiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
    Meal 7: chicken breast and 1 cup brown rice, 2 tbs peanut butter

Hows that for an r-tard diet?? I came here for some input from experienced people, not to be called names. As for the whole did i work out question judging by my stats im not too shabby. Im not a huge like a lot of people on this site but i am one of the stronger people in the gym and I train pretty damn hard so I dont think that was the problem.
    Actually Tai didnt call you a R Tard, he said you would feel like one, there is a big difference dude.

Now compare that diet to this

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

That turns into approximately 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat. This is roughly 3500 calories

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Getting bigger is all about diet and workout routine dude. how about you post them up here. Also what are your age and stats ?
    Exactly.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Kale- Whats your reasoning about dextrose post workout?And I usually like pro/carb right before training, any reasoning behind the pro-fat before bed?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Dont you think that even eating the amount that I was I would have gained at least a little strength or size? My lifts were pretty much the same on and off cycle.

BG
    XL- sure your gear was legit? I dont believe in the non-reponding thing. Like Kale said its all about diet, supps, training and rest. Are all the in check, what are your stats and any pics.

I thought it may have been fake too, but what are the chances of getting fake gear twice in a row, especially from a very trusted friend who uses the same stuff. Also, if it was fake, how would that explain the side effects, acne, aggression, shrinking balls, night sweats and all the other fun side effects. I would think that if it was fake all those wouldnt have happened. Stats are at the top of the page, 22, 5'11" 197 lbs 12% bodyfat (11.7 according to bod pod)

BG
    5'11" , seems your diets not right. Ide try different gear.

The first cycle was fire breathing monster test which i know there are plenty of fakes out there, but again i experienced all the side effects with no strength increase. The second cycle was omnadren which ive read on here is hardly ever faked because its not as popular. So each cycle was done with a different brand and both got the same results. Granted i may have not been eating enough, but i would think i would still feel a little something at least.

Thread Information