TolVlo is offline Junior Member

Advice for my first cycle...

Alright, so I plan on running my first cycle starting in August.
    I'm gonna make it a Test E cycle and it's gonna be for 12 weeks
    I've been debating jump starting the cycle with d-bol or not...
    I just wanted everyone's opinions.
    Some say I should stick to a Test E only cycle if it's my first, and others say throwing in some dbol won't do any harm.
    I plan on gettin the goods soon, so just tryin to figure this last thing out

topnotch is offline Member
    Either way I think you are fine...some say a single compound for your first cycle, but it's hard to be patient w/ the long ester, so imo the d-bol won't hurt for a kickstart...just remember most importantly get your diet lined out

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should wait to start. I remember when my stats were similar to yours, and i waited. In the meantime i learned how to diet, how to train, and when i finally got around to my first cylce (after a long sideline thanks to colon cancer) I was able to gain back about 60% of what i lost.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TolVlo
    Alright, so I plan on running my first cycle starting in August.
    I'm gonna make it a Test E cycle and it's gonna be for 12 weeks
    I've been debating jump starting the cycle with d-bol or not...
    I just wanted everyone's opinions.
    Some say I should stick to a Test E only cycle if it's my first, and others say throwing in some dbol won't do any harm.
    I plan on gettin the goods soon, so just tryin to figure this last thing out
    Weight
    Body fat%
    # of years lifting naturally
    cycle experiance details
    Goals
    ???

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I wish I would have kickstarted my test e cycle with something. It took awhile for things to get going. If I had to do over again I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I think you should wait to start. I remember when my stats were similar to yours, and i waited. In the meantime i learned how to diet, how to train, and when i finally got around to my first cylce (after a long sideline thanks to colon cancer) I was able to gain back about 60% of what i lost.

I consider my diet being pretty top notch right now. I'm really into nutrition, it's an interest of mine. I've spent a lot of time working on my diet, tweeking it when I need to. I'm taking in 305g Protein, 395g Carbs, and 61g Fats, at 3500 calories.
    My numbers aren't as great as I'd like them to be since I only just started getting into lifting again after about 6 months off time. I started anew this semester with a new energy.
    Just stepped on the scale now and it read 184lbs. I usually take weight in the mornings though so it's probably off. My training is nothing special but it works for me, just a 5 day routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Age - I'm 20 now, I'll be 21 by August (when I plan to start the cycle)
    Height - 5' 7"
    Weight - 184 as of 5 minutes ago
    Body fat% -about 14%
    # of years lifting naturally - i started 5 years ago, I don't really count the first 2 years though since I didn't really know what I was doing, and payed no attention to my diet whatsoever...
    cycle experiance details - I just came off of a SD cycle. I'll be starting my 2nd week of PCT on monday
    Goals - I wanna see 200 on that damn scale. I also don't want to get above 14%bf...
    Also, I plan on leaning out over the summer. Want to get around 10% bf.

EDIT: I also plan on upping my calories to ideally 5000 a day but it's probably gonna be around 4500
    Last edited by TolVlo; 03-18-2007 at 01:45 AM.

Thread Information