Act of God is offline Member

Pain (and other stuff) 2 days after inject?

I just took my 5th shot on monday around 8pm. It was business as usual and tuesday I was fine. I woke up today and I felt like I did after my first shot (pretty sore). Plus, there is either a lump or some sort of muscle spasm directly below the inject area. Accompanying that is a small black and blue mark where the needle went in a little smaller than the diameter of a pen cap.

My inject is 250mg test E with 200mg Deca all shot at once. Drawing needle head is different than injecting head. Area is swabbed with alcohol before injecting and band-aided up afterwards.

I have no fever or any symptoms other than the soreness, bruise and lump/spasm. Any ideas?

My gut reaction is that it is no big deal, I just want to make sure I'm not sleeping on something potentially bad.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Maybe just a minor bruise? I'm not sure what the symptoms of an infection are, though. I do know that if its infected, you get a fever (I think), which you said you don't have.

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    if the pain doesnt get worse, or the lump doesnt get bigger...i was just stick it out..im sure you will be ok.. i never did bruise, but i was sore just about everytime.

Act of God is offline Member
    I popped some ibuprofen and a muscle relaxant...seems to feel a little better. I have (for some reason) a full Rx of Cipro laying around that is still good just in case.

Thread Information