CK1
    CK1 is offline New Member

Test Cyp vs Prop with Tren A

Just wondering what anyone thought about using Test Cyp vs Test Prop in my cycle. I have seen lots of post about Tren /Test prop cycles, but nothing about Tren/Test Cyp. I understand the difference between the Cyp and Prop, but I was wondering if anyone on here had tried it, and if so, what did they think. I am running 50mg ed of the Tren, and starting out with 200mg/week of the Test Cyp and building up to probably 400mg/week by week 4. Was planning on running the Tren for 10 weeks and the Test an additional 2. Was also thinking of adding some Winny into the cycle at some point, but wasn't sure about what week I would want to add it. Any thoughts?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    There is nothing wrong with using cyp with Tren A. The reason you see prop is since Tren A should be shot ED same as the prop, so they go well together in one syringe.

I am currently in the middle of a Test E / Tren A cycle and its working just fine

CK1
    That's what I thought, just wondered what kind of results anyone got, if they noticed any difference. What kind of pct do you have planned for your test E / Tren A cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by CK1
    That's what I thought, just wondered what kind of results anyone got, if they noticed any difference. What kind of pct do you have planned for your test E / Tren A cycle?

Well to be honest, I have all the normal PCT compounds but I am an OLD fart in my Forties, and thinking of just doing HRT dose of test at about 150mgs/wk for life

I have clomid, nolva, HCG if I decide to come off and run a PCT

Gains are so Dependant on diet as I am doing this as an extreme bulk and have put on 25lbs in the first 6 weeks

I did frontload the Test E for the first week to help get blood levels up sooner than normal

CK1
    25 lbs in 6 weeks??!! NICE!! I have HCG , clomid and arimadex for my PCT. I'm thinking of starting up the arimadex midway though my cycle in lower dosages just to counter any estrogen side effects. Will probably start my HCG the last week of my cycle and run for about 3 weeks, then continue the arimadex for about 2 more weeks after that.

I am running arimdex throughout my cycle as well

CK1
    I appreciate your responses. I'm obviously new on here (although not that new to gear), and in just looking around on here for a couple of days I have already learned a TON! Just wanted to say thanks for your help!

Thread Information