DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned

Steroids and STD's

ok.... well heres another question....

well this could be information for a friend, for my cousin, my co-worker, even me, but here is the question...

Can steroids affect STD the person may have? For example, someone may have genital warts, but its suppressed, and they have no symptoms, but the HPV virus is in there blood system and they do have it, or lets say genital herpes, again, the virus is suppressed, they take valtrax 1 a day kinda deal and they havent had a breakout in little over a year.....

well no, heres the question, whether they take any medication or not, becuase i dont want to throw you guys off with what kinda of medicine, will it counteract the steroids, etc... etc... no, no medication is being taken, other than the fact that the person has an STD and just practices safe sex....

so will steroids give any STD's any stronger affects? Will it enhance it? will it make it stronger? for someone that hardly ever experiences breakouts or symptoms, will taking steroids cuase the STD to grow stronger?

well..... thats that... any helpful info and feedback would be greatly appreciated... thanks....

PS - Here is another example, should someone with HIV or AIDS take steroids? Or not?

Georgie is offline Member
    Kinda of an odd question. Whats you got going on down there? lol Well people with AIDS are almost always prescribed HGH and various steroids due to muscle wasting.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I cant give you a medical standpoint on it bro...But I can tell you I had a training partner who had genital herpes and never had a problem while ON cycle...as far as breakouts and complications...i believe that is more sensitive to stress.He was on suppresive therapy...

lol, i know funny question i know, and no, nothing funny is going on down there

well stress can contribute too MANY things in your physique.... but no problems while on a cycle huh?

hmm... might have to double that order

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Might wanna start double bagging. J/K

So it is you HUH????...its not your cuz or your brother or your neigbor...its you!!!!...LOL...its all good...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    one of the main prescribed uses for deca is muscle wasting of aids patients, (or so i was told by my doc).

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I'd be pissed if my genital warts' bench gets better than mine on cycle.

Guys I dont think the emphasis was on AIDS more towards Herpes and genital warts....

yea it was more on those 2..... but honestly its not necessarily me, dont get me wrong, they are "blood", but not me, cousin or brother maybe?

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    too many hoes out there.... i got clamidia about 2 years ago, and my girlfriend at the time also caught it off me, needless to say there were plenty of questions asked so i gave a big sob story that it was from the juice, silly bitch belived me

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer 8
    too many hoes out there.... i got clamidia about 2 years ago, and my girlfriend at the time also caught it off me, needless to say there were plenty of questions asked so i gave a big sob story that it was from the juice, silly bitch belived me

Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    yea it was more on those 2..... but honestly its not necessarily me, dont get me wrong, they are "blood", but not me, cousin or brother maybe?
    Blood,but not your cuz or brother...please dont tell me its your dad bro...

Lunacy is offline Member
    Aas, from my knowledge, can/does suppress the immune system. Viruses like HPV can lay dormant and become active when the immune system is suppressed (drinking, drugs, sickness). So, I could only speculate that aas could possible aggravate HPV and Herpes depending on how suppressed the aas affect your immune system. More reason to supplement with a number of immune system boosting vitamins like C. my 2c

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i knew there would be a couple of funny posts on here as soon i saw this dude's thread title.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I can affect breakouts through rise and fall of hormones, being on preventive medication helps.
    Last edited by BG; 03-22-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gringorican2002 is offline New Member
    They perscribe steroids /HGH for people with AIDS wasting but in general steroids (for the purposes used here) do supress the immune system. So people with HIV need to monitor their CD4 very closely if doing steroids without a doctors supervision

Many people with HIV are perscribed testosterone because they tend to have lower than average test levels but in this case it is used more as an HRT than for muscle building

Doctors often perscribe DECA for people with serious aids wasting that need to recover from losing over 10% of their body weight in less than a year

wtf? my comments were deleted?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tren makes my std's angry!

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    wtf? my comments were deleted?
    latinplaya & kobiack. Your posts were deleted. Read the board rules. Do not repost them again or you will be suspended.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Information is offline Information
    You are banned.

Muscle Enhancement
    kobiack
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Thread Information