dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

How much Letro to use with my cycle?

Test Prop 500mg/week Weeks 1-8
    Tren Ace 50mg/day Weeks 1-8

I have a bottle of Letro from AR and I know taking 2.5mg/day would be too high, and I just want a light usage of anti-estrogen to prevent any water retention that I might get from Test Prop.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    1mg ED is the standard dosage I believe...however letro is very strong. Eliminating too much estrogen is a bad thing (you need it to gain weight/strength) so I would prefer Adex or Aromasin , unless your extremely gyno prone.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas
    1mg ED is the standard dosage I believe...however letro is very strong. Eliminating too much estrogen is a bad thing (you need it to gain weight/strength) so I would prefer Adex or Aromasin, unless your extremely gyno prone.
    I was thinking along the lines of 0.25mg/day.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I use .25mg eod and it's sufficient. Plus water retention on your cycle will be low anyway.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Again, written by Vegas:

Anecdotally users have reported seeing good results using doses ranging from about .25mgs per day to .5mgs per day. However these doses do vary quite widely from user to user, including dosing schedules. Some have reported using the compound every other day or every third day with good results. Also, doses reported have ranged from .25mgs to as much as 2.5mgs per day.

Despite this anecdotal evidence it should be noted that doses as low as 100 micrograms can cause the maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme. It is therefore advisable that users experiment with their dosages to find what levels can be maintained for the compound to be fully effective, while minimizing side effects. Of course if a user is trying to treat side effects that have already appeared one may want to err on the side of using too much letrozole and face those side effects rather than dealing with something like gynocomastia. However, the severity of the condition will likely determine this in most cases.

The maximum dosage that a user would want to use would be 2.5mgs per day. It has been shown in numerous studies that this dosage will eliminate nearly all of the estrogen in the body in nearly all individuals. Any dose that is higher than this would simply be unneeded.

Despite the ability to increase the amount of lutenizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, and sex hormone binding globulin in users letrozole can be counterproductive if used during post-cycle therapy. This is due to the ability of the compound to drive estrogen levels too low during use. Once the compound is discontinued this can result in a "rebound effect" in estrogen levels with these becoming quite high, something that should be avoided during or after post-cycle therapy. Anastrozole could be seen as an alternative to letrozole in this capacity as it seemingly does not have such a potent effect. The detrimental effect that letrozole has on blood lipid levels is another reason why many will avoid it's use during post-cycle therapy, and this is discussed below.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    .25mg-.5mg anything higher and your sex drive is gonna go bye bye, GL!

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    .25mg-.5mg anything higher and your sex drive is gonna go bye bye, GL!
    Eh if I was going higher I don't think it'd be a problem while taking Test.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I use .25mg eod and it's sufficient. Plus water retention on your cycle will be low anyway.
    Ya I think I'm just going stick with that. Thanks!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Ya I think I'm just going stick with that. Thanks!
    That's a good choice...If you run into probs, you can always go to .25 ED.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Eh if I was going higher I don't think it'd be a problem while taking Test.
    well im on 500mg of test c a wk and i did the gyno reversal protocal and my sex drive disappeared until i tapered down to .5mg. it will kill it even on test.

well im on 500mg of test c a wk and i did the gyno reversal protocal and my sex drive disappeared until i tapered down to .5mg. it will kill it even on test.
    Interesting, regardless I have no use for a sex drive right now anyway. Me <====

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it's different for everyone...

But to expand on your point for dece: Remember that it's not just the test that makes you horny, it's also the estrogen as well. Your hormones need to be somewhat in balance. (Hence why people taking HUGE amounts of test, can sometimes be very lethargic.) You drop your estro down to zero, and you begin to have probs with energy, sex drive, joints, immune system, etc etc.

Thread Information