jefft11 is offline New Member

Deca and Peanut Allergy!!!???

Im seriously considering starting a cycle of deca ....now i was looking on the internet about some things and on the site listed below, it says people with peanut allergys should not take deca, has anyone else heard of this? because i have a pretty serious peanut allergy and now im not sure if i should do deca and now maybe switch to something else? this would be my first cycle, i avent done anything before, so im kinda new to this, thanks for the help

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/h...100000692.html

jagdpanther is offline Member
    ay bro you should really read that article again. I'll put the important part in bold.

Deca Durabolin injection contains nandrolone decanoate in a peanut oil (arachis oil) base, which releases the active ingredient slowly over a period of up to three weeks. This is known as a "depot" injection. The injection is given into a muscle (usually the buttock) every three weeks.

Select a solution with a different yet suitable oil and it shouldn't be a problem.
    Sesame oil and grape seed oil are commonly used oils to carry steroids . I maybe mistaken but I think in the US sesame seed oil is used by pharmacies.
    The peanut oil sounds like a Brit thing.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 03-23-2007 at 04:59 PM.

RobbieG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    ay bro you should really read that article again. I'll put the important part in bold.

Deca Durabolin injection contains nandrolone decanoate in a peanut oil (arachis oil) base, which releases the active ingredient slowly over a period of up to three weeks. This is known as a "depot" injection. The injection is given into a muscle (usually the buttock) every three weeks.

Select an solution with a different yet suitable oil and it shouldn't a problem.
    Sesame oil and grape seed oil are commonly used oils to carry steroids . I maybe mistaken but I think in the US sesame seed oil is used by pharmacies.
    The peanut oil sounds like a Brit thing.
    I thought it was peach oil ?

well, its some oil few have allergy to

thanks man....that helps alot, ill check and find soemthin that works for me

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I hope your not planning on running the deca without test.

not anymore, i read the profiles thnx

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by jefft11
    not anymore, i read the profiles thnx
    Good job

Thread Information