samsaige is offline Junior Member

need advice on pct riddle

I am ready to get my test enan, i was originally going to get nolv and clom as the pct.

i was just told about a new product called DERMACRINE, which is supposed to be way better than nolv and clom.

Has anyone had experience with this product? I canned the idea of including dbol with the test, since this is my first cycle ever. I have pushed myself hard for the past 2 years to get ready for my first cycle, but i do not want to blow the results with bad pct choices.

thanks you

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaige
    I am ready to get my test enan, i was originally going to get nolv and clom as the pct.

i was just told about a new product called DERMACRINE, which is supposed to be way better than nolv and clom.

Has anyone had experience with this product? I canned the idea of including dbol with the test, since this is my first cycle ever. I have pushed myself hard for the past 2 years to get ready for my first cycle, but i do not want to blow the results with bad pct choices.

thanks you
    Looks like a load of bullshit to me dude.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaige

thanks you
    Try it out and let us know the results.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't put my balls in the hands of a legal prodruct just yet...

There are fouth gen SERMs and AIs out now though...

Thread Information