Thread: cycle critique

dblock189 is offline Associate Member

cycle critique

Hey fellas im thinkin abou running this cycle maybe may1st or in two weeks not to sure...I'd like to knwo what you think? any suggestions or changes please let me know glad to her oppinions

test e 800mg 1-14 weeks
    eq 600mg 1-13 weeks
    winnie 80mg ed 1-6 weeks
    Var 75mg ed 9-16
    Start PCT 24 hours after last var pill...

lots and lots lots of cardio also before cycle and maintina through out

i know the eq is only 13 weeks and thats the minimal is it better to frontload or? extend the test and the eq? somebody help and of course pct therapy what do u guys think...i wanna lose much bf before this cycle, 5,9 190 12-13 body fat...a lil belly is my issue the rest is okay... what do u think??

bump

Snrf is offline Banned
    cycle experience?

and don't bump something when its like 4th down from the top, not necessary

Whoops my bad snfmaster...

3 cycles

1st test e 500mgs 1-12
    winny 50mgs 5 weeks

2nd

test e 500mgs1-12
    tren a 50mgs ed 1-8

3rd cycle
    1-8 weeks of prop 100mgs a day
    1-5 100mgs (had to cut short) and always pct therapy hwat do u think? i hera masteron is good but only very low bf and im not there

bump

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I prefer to run the winny at the end of the cycle because I feel like it cuts fat a little better. Diet and cardio most important. I suppose running the Var 2 weeks past the test should shed most of the bloat.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    IMO, at your weight, I dont think you need that much test. Its overkill and the more test you use now, the more you'll have to use in the future. If you had good results w/ 500 mg/ew w/ test e, then do that again.

If I was going to bump anything up I might bump the EQ to 800 mg/ew. Id also and run it until you results slow (pending sides). So at wk 13, Id evaluate your gains and if youre still getting strong results from the EQ, then run it a week or two longer. Dont forget to run the test longer too.

Thanks johhny to small and flyn man...

The thing is with the eq it takes a while to kick in correct?? i hear its 13minimal? i dont want to run test so long so i was thinking of frontloading the eq..is that for more expiericned people only?? i mean idk i guess 13 would be good if i have to up it to 800 i will...i hear there isnt much of a differnece from 600-800? is that true? i hear the big skip is 400-600...idk im trying to lose as much bf now as possible..I hate cardio ...so u think its better winny at the end huh? idk i have to put somet thought into and also run my arimdex at 1mg a day and some hcg ...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I think its a good idea to frontload the EQ. It should keep your cycle shorter. While your at it, frontload the test too.

Yea bro? thanks i think i am gonna do that...ima first do research and see how much exactly it is...I know its alot lol so idk exactly wat to expect...u ever frontload?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    lower your test dose and front load the eq. What PCT are you going to run?

lower the test to wat dose would u say exactly... im just worried about frontloading eq its alot...u ever do it?? im thinkin about runnin anthonys robersts pct therapy..What do you think? i did it last time and it worked really well...and maybe some hcg throughout not much though....

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    No worries front loading the eq. I'd run 300mg to 500mg of test a week. No need to fight the sides from 800mg of test for 14 weeks. When I run this cycle I take testE 250mg and I dose at 3/4 of a cc 2x a week. And the pct will work good.

Im confused what do u mean about 3/4 cc of test250?? do u mean as for pct? im kinda loset

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if you tried tren a and now eq, you will miss f***** tren!
    why not:
    test e
    tren
    var (beginning)
    winny (end)

good luck

Thats a good question lol...tren makes me to damn ****ing hot and i really wanan use it next year when my body is even better..u ever use eq? how do u like it?? i'll prob run tren e for the winter time lol...tren is the best lol..damn nights sweats and insomnia kills me..i cant imagine how that willl be in the summer bro must be rough

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I know flyman said to run winny at the end and had a very good reason but I like the var at the end because you can continue it into your pct because it does not suppress your natural production of test, just something to consider. I quess it comes down to personal preference. A good PCT helps me mentally and keeps me training hard. Everything else sounds awesome, I am jealous.

lol yea thanks i think i am going to run var at the end lol...so kfrost u start your cycle soon or what lol....you gotta get it there bro...or u on?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    lol yea thanks i think i am going to run var at the end lol...so kfrost u start your cycle soon or what lol....you gotta get it there bro...or u on?
    No, not on yet. I am planning on starting 01 May but that date is not in stone. I have torn cartilage in my knee and have to get arthroscopic surgery so it depends how long it takes me to recover. I am still working out every body part except quads, I can even do hamstrings and calves. I am foaming at the mouth to start though, thats why I am so jealous about your cycle, that and it's almost idental to what I will be doing. Please post your results when you can and GL.

yea bro im sorry to hear that i hope you get better man...i know how u feel..I dont know what i have but i have a pain in my left shoulder that does not alow me to bench...i went to heavy on incline when i was on anadrol and idk man its never been the same now my bench sucks but watever i guess rite keep going?? yea i will post my results also pm u let u know how its going...lol gl???

Thread Information