Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hellbound1 is offline New Member

first cycle, without any injection?

Haven't done a cycle yet, Ive been researching these forums and everything, But, is there anyway I could get a good cycle without any injection, and just taking them orally? and if so can you help me out with a cycle please? I really appreciate the help you guys, thanks

6'2

Selene is offline Associate Member
    what is your age?

tbol/anavar /winstrol /dbol /anadrol

read the profiles and all information on these steroids

ya dbol seemed to be my favorite out of them, I want to gain weight and muscle mass, Im not really going for a "ripped" or "cut" look, but just big muscles, know what I mean? and if i was to do them what do you think would be a good first cycle? like 4 a day for 1 week, then 3 a day for the next, then 2 a day for the week after, and 1 for teh final week?

bumpage

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Do you think the forum is boring? are you trying to stir up shyt on purpose?
    J/K with ya,

But why wont you do an injectable.

I mean its one thing to do an oral only IF you know what your doing but its another to do one cause your scared of needles.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    one last thing before I enjoy the flaming you and a few others might recieve, The only oral only ive seen that I would consider is anavar only at 60 mgs a day.

Dbol only looks like more of a hassel than what its worth.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    I think u may want to add some length to your cycle.. btw why dont you want injectables, they are where its at and there is basically no pain involved. How bad do you want to get big? alittle prick wont kill ya.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    well it could just make sure you aspirate .

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker
    well it could just make sure you aspirate.

Big Papi JR. is offline Junior Member
    i usually don't support the incesent flaming on this board, but damn! lol do some research bro.... go click that search button
    but to give you some feed back, oral only cycles aren't really advised on this forum buuuut the negative hype is overstated. i'd advise an dbol only cycle. just do some research

to really get the full effect ur gonna need to do shots, I think most people do orals because they act faster than injections so they do them for a few weeks to get their gains up until the shots get good and in their system to take over, plus orals are harder on ur liver than shots are. I think all oral AS are 17-alkalayted because test is sorta like insulin it gets broken down before ur body can absorb it. I might be wrong on the orals part but from my reading thats kinda what I get out of doing it that way.

cuz to be honest giving urself shots isn't all that hard and as thin as needles are today its not all that painful, well unless u hit a nerve but i've given shots to myself and haven't hit 1 yet (knock on wood) do some research on giving urself shots and u'll get it in no time. I stick myself now almost like its second nature as long as u keep ur gear clean and dont' hit a nerve theres nothing to it. Some sources sell an oral only cycle but its really not worth the money I think u'd get better results from doin an oral for 4-6 weeks and a long acting test for 10-12 weeks, b/c orals are harder to maintain gains with than injections because they're in and out of ur system so fast.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi JR.
    i usually don't support the incesent flaming on this board, but damn! lol do some research bro.... go click that search button
    but to give you some feed back, oral only cycles aren't really advised on this forum buuuut the negative hype is overstated. i'd advise an dbol only cycle. just do some research
    i think most guys on here aren't flaming usually, just providing adequate information to help someone out that may come across as negative if someone seems unready or uneducated on a particular subject, well thats me anyway

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    AGE please?????

at 6'2" you should easily be able to get to 210-215 BEFORE ever having to use AAS JMHO

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    come on bro, go injectable, in the long run its better for your health, less sides the list goes on an on... imo i dont think you should run aas if you can't get over the tiny injection bro,

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    oral steroids are hard on your liver. what you need to do is buy a case of needles w/ syringes 3ml 23 guage off of the net use a new one everytime. DONT make any mistakes cause it WILL get infected.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy
    oral steroids are hard on your liver. what you need to do is buy a case of needles w/ syringes 3ml 23 guage off of the net use a new one everytime. DONT make any mistakes cause it WILL get infected.
    Ya, so isn't alcohol, and that hasn't stopped me

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbound1
    Ya, so isn't alcohol, and that hasn't stopped me

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Steroids and alcohol DO NOT mix !!!

It's not so much i want to get huge, it's mainly just for sports, for just that extra edge

At 18 do you know anything about your growth plates?
    Do you know anything about eating properly to grow because you already have way more than enough hormones running in your body to make great gains if you ate right and trained correctly???

yes im on a diet, alot of meats and alot of proteins and fruits n veggies, and yes i no that about alcohol n roids, i was jsut making a statement.....but keep leaving some inciteful information, i really do appreciate the help guys. Thanks

Brazil is offline Member
    if you got time,money,and the connect you could dod andriol . have fun eating 2 pills every two hours...... here in brazil 50 reais a box, and youll need alot of boxes....

Thread Information