Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    scribbs12 is offline Member

after much deliberation

after much deliberation ... and previous "first cycle posts"... i do belive this the cycle thats going to be set in stone...

of corse im going to go with the recommended Test E. for 12 weeks.

Week 1- front load with 500x2
    week 2-12- 250x2

and for pct i have this

Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

my only question is that i have been reading that you need to start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot?... there is no evidence that i have found that shows that this is recommended.. the only thing i could fine is that the sooner you start your pct the better...

FROM A.C.

"With this PCT, there will be a rapid increase in LH, FSH, and testosterone , as well as almost a complete block on all the factors that could be causing your natural hormones to be delayed in returning to baseline. For this reason, I feel that the second your cycle is over is when you should start this PCT (a week after your last shot, or the day after your last pill is fine). Remember, waiting for some of the extra androgens you’ve been taking to leave your body is nonsensical, as we want to start recovery as soon as possible to retain maximum gains. There is no evidence to suggest waiting any length of time after your cycle is over will increase PCT effectiveness…it simply prolongs the time you aren’t doing anything positive to regain your natural hormones."

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    you start pct depending on the half life of the compounds your running, test e. half life is 14 days, so pct starts 2 weeks after last shot. there might be no evidence on pct being more effective when androgens leave your body, but i think its kinda obvious that it is. if pct was as much effective as running it while androgens still taking effect in your body, then that would make us recover from a cycle by running an AI and a serm during the cycle only and not worry about it after. you can start pct a week after any injectable your running, but if you do so then that will make your pct longer, so instead of running the pct for 4wks you might have to run it for 6-7 wks.
    Last edited by x_moe; 04-07-2007 at 01:45 AM.

My question is why would it make your pct longer?--

because you are starting it earlier? and not waiting 2 weeks? s

so the recommended pct start for test e is 2 weeks due to the half life..

and normally you would give 2 weeks before you start pct.. but if you dont wait... thats what tags on the extra 2 weeks? so 4weeks of normal pct... and 2 weeks of when i was suppose to wait...

-- sorry i broke it down so much.. i just wanted to make sure i understood that clearly..

but overall everything im my cycle+pct looks solid im sure.

thanks for the comments/suggestions

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    yes 2 wks due to the half life, so if your running sustanon then you wait 3wks instead of two, bcoz sust.250 contains test decanoate which half life is 21 days, get it ? and there is no specific length for pct, it all depends on how bad your shutdown, thats why we tend to do blood work, but its usually 4-6 wks for injectables, and 2-4 wks for oral only cycles.

alright thanks alot, that helps greatly... i was kind of lacking in knowledge in that section..

Thread Information