celticd is offline Associate Member

Smile my sust shot painless...

i did my 1st shot ever on friday,500mg of nile sust in my glute,ill be honest and was atad nervous.i HATE needles and i was standing there willing meself 2 get it on,it was nothing in the end,it went in smooth itook around a minute to administer.i couldnt believe it,im a little sore in my right cheek but thats it.im looking forward to my nxt shot mon nite now..ive noticed my appetite has taken a dive from the dbol i presume,is there anything i can take or get OTC,i like to eat every 2-3 hours but its like chewing rubber i feel full all the time,,also i cant thank everyone connected with this site enough,its amazing all the help and info u pick up,to a newbie like me its great to know theres guys out there who are willing to teach you how to do things properly and most of all SAFELY,
    really guys u do a great service TANX

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    sust has test prop in it. If you feel nothing then maybe it not real. This stuff hurts man.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When I use prop it doesnt always hurt, its just every now and then it gets me good.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    I have used painless sust many times as well. good to hear you had good experience

celticd is offline Associate Member
    no way is my sust a rip,my source came highly recommended,ive read that nile sust are one of the most counterfiet sust around,but these babies were good,i took a blade to the print writing and it wasnt coming off,its stamped on not spray printed,is it not more likely to get rips in vials than amps??? id rather get the amps anyday..

ddiggler is offline New Member
    my sust hurts so much i will never do it again

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yup I've got painless prop. dont blame the prop ! LOL

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I know my deca has no pain, but even my Test E has a very small amount I guess that due to the long ester. But man Test Prop always hurts!!!!!

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by celticd
    i did my 1st shot ever on friday,500mg of nile sust in my glute,ill be honest and was atad nervous.i HATE needles and i was standing there willing meself 2 get it on,it was nothing in the end,it went in smooth itook around a minute to administer.i couldnt believe it,im a little sore in my right cheek but thats it.im looking forward to my nxt shot mon nite now..ive noticed my appetite has taken a dive from the dbol i presume,is there anything i can take or get OTC,i like to eat every 2-3 hours but its like chewing rubber i feel full all the time,,also i cant thank everyone connected with this site enough,its amazing all the help and info u pick up,to a newbie like me its great to know theres guys out there who are willing to teach you how to do things properly and most of all SAFELY,
    really guys u do a great service TANX

very good to hear, good luck and enjoy your cycle

yeah it is kinda weird how up until now ur all scared of the huge needles then after u get goin good in ur cycle u actually look forward to ur next shot, maybe its because u know that next shot will make u bigger and stronger than the last 1 did I guess its a mental thing

scottish is offline Associate Member
    My first 3 shots of sust, hurt like a mofo. The last one didnt at all.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by celticd
    no way is my sust a rip,my source came highly recommended,ive read that nile sust are one of the most counterfiet sust around,but these babies were good,i took a blade to the print writing and it wasnt coming off,its stamped on not spray printed,is it not more likely to get rips in vials than amps??? id rather get the amps anyday..
    So did my source... but it turned out his sust was fake and he didnt even know it. He was supplied with a fake batch... but he refunded everyones money.
    You never know man.

Thread Information