natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member

whats the deal with this

i heard that it is not safe to do tren from pellets. i hear guys saying that the binders or glue still gets through the filters and that its not 100% pure tren ace. now this scares me because my boy told me that i will end up with a high level of metal in my blood now sombody explain that to me.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Don't know what the hell your boy is talking about. There's no metal in fina cartridges. As far as making it from finaplex, if you follow the steps properly and use a .22 whatman, you'll be fine.

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    man he must really know his stuff......not

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natvtec1.8
    i heard that it is not safe to do tren from pellets. i hear guys saying that the binders or glue still gets through the filters and that its not 100% pure tren ace. now this scares me because my boy told me that i will end up with a high level of metal in my blood now sombody explain that to me.
    my first cycle i used the fina convertion kit so i hope not

curtisb1 is offline New Member
    I thought there was the glue and impurities in the pellets actually separated in the process of converversion. I have never had any probs. Knock on wood.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    he really swears that some of the chemials from the binders still get thru to the final step

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natvtec1.8
    he really swears that some of the chemials from the binders still get thru to the final step
    How?

If these filters are desgined to "cold sterilize" by catching much of the bacteria and bugs...How is it going to let pieces of glue through?

...Maybe if he is using the coffee filter for his final step...Oh wait, he's never done this before, has he?

Thread Information