TattooX is offline New Member

6weeks vs 11weeks cycle

Hi mates,
    How is 6weeks cycle comparable to 11weeks cycle? I am currently using test E and Dbol .

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    If youstop responding to AAS after 6 weeks ten stop the cycle at six weeks. Simple as that. It's different for everyone. heck out a thread titled: "8weekks vs 10 weeks for newbies"
    Last edited by Outta Kontrol; 04-08-2007 at 07:22 AM.

alright...thanks dude

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    But one has to consider that even if you stop responding at 6 weeks a 12week cycle could still have its application such as turning a partial bulker into a partial cutter it will still keep you anabolic enough to retain muscle mass... its all goal Dependant

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Another consideration is the rebound time of a shorter cycle vs longer. I am currently trying a 4 week cycle now. Gains have been stout and my boys are still hanging in there. I can PCT for a short period of time, keep my natty test up and slide into another short cycle soon. My last cycle was a 12 weeker and although that went well, I spent money chasing off some side effects and my recovery was longer. Not sure which I will like better, but so far, the short cycle is working well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont start seeing gains till week 6-7 on test e myself,trial and error mate.....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why you wuld stop a test E cycle at 6 weeks. Seems pointless. A short ester like prop. maybe. And you shouldn't be running the dbol longer than 4 weeks anyway.

boDAWG is offline Member
    test takes a long time to kick in between 4-6 weeks, soooo stopping when it just kicks in would be pointless and a waste of money so i would say go 12 weeks with test e

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I don't see why you wuld stop a test E cycle at 6 weeks. Seems pointless. A short ester like prop. maybe. And you shouldn't be running the dbol longer than 4 weeks anyway.
    ^^^exactly. The only reason to stop at 6 weeks is an injury.

alright mates...thanks for the valuable advice....

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    My experience with Test E has been good much faster than 4-6 weeks. I usually feel/start seeing gains in my 2nd to 3rd week and then it gets better there on out. But I guess everyone is different...

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785
    My experience with Test E has been good much faster than 4-6 weeks. I usually feel/start seeing gains in my 2nd to 3rd week and then it gets better there on out. But I guess everyone is different...
    after frontloading i felt the effects(weight gain/strength)of test enanthate 2 weeks into the cycle,really taking off in week 3,by the end of week 6 notta.

yest was the start of my 2nd week...i felt my workouts are crazy. Can do more exercise den ever. Fearing of overloading i decided to leave the gym. Cant imagine the 8th week.I be in heaven!!!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785
    I've been hearing this from alot of people lately. I have 2 people using my enth. that gained 10 pounds in the first couple weeks. It amazes me how fast some people react to long esters. Then again this was their first time using test so they have nice fresh receptors.

Thread Information