Thread: pct advice

wayne69 is offline Associate Member

pct advice

what up everyone?
    i am currently cycling test and deca rite now for some bulk. i am taking 500 mg of test e a week and 400 mg of deca a week. i am going on my forth week and seeing some good improvements as far as size and strenght. after the cycle i have clomid and nolvadex to run for my pct. i would like to keep as much gains as possible. i was wondering what would be the best way to go for my pct? i want it to be perfect so i can hold on to my gains. i want to know it all. ( how to eat, how to workout, do i need supplements???, anything else i am willing to do) thanks for the help

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would strongly suggest you run an AI as well as a SERM (nolva and clomid are SERMS). I am currently running the Anthony Robets PCT protocol and it is working very well. It is detailed here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758
    Drop the clomid there is no need for it and it can have sides for many people (unpleasant sides too).
    You should make sure your diet carries on being consistent and your training is 100% effort. Many people go into a slump in PCT and start getting lazy with diet and training, these two mistakes are garuanteed to lose you muscle mass.
    With an aggressive PCT and 100% dedication you should keep your hard earned gains.
    IGF is also worth consideration but it would depend on finances and your current level of training. I personally think it is a great addition to PCT however many have stated that they just do not see results with it. hope that helps buddy. good luck.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya dude perfectbeast hit the nail on the head

Thread Information