cj7777 is offline New Member

1st cycle would love any and all advice

I'm 6'1 and about 185 lean and pretty cut. I'm 25 and been working out for 7 years. This is the stuff I can get and have to choose from so if I can get advice on these that would be great. eq,decca 300,enathate,anavar ,stanazol. I'm being told from my source to take the anavar and stanazol. I want to gain a good and lean 10-15lbs but not any slow and bulky weight.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

sorry but the answer your gonna get is your body is NOT ready for steroids yet. at 6'1" you should be able to get well over 200 lbs naturally .

SO the first thing I would suggest is looking at your diet, as that is what is gonna help you grow more than any steroid . even on steroids, you need MORE food in order for them to work

Decoder is offline Banned
    SMAN you sound like a broken record this weekend, we need a "your not ready for AS" section on the fourm lol.

SMAN you sound like a broken record this weekend, we need a "your not ready for AS" section on the fourm lol.

nice double post decoder !!!

its this ****ing laptop man that pad clicks when i dont want it to, ill become an ar hall of famer real quick with that skill

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    no man this weekend has been espically bad for that type of stuff....i generally dont like to have to say diet training sleep but everyone this weekend deserves it.

although i do disagree on this thread kinda........
    7 years ..........good
    low bf .......... good
    25 years old......good
    6'1 185 ........not great.....but also not too bad if its a lean 185

id just like to see a diet, and maybe some more research on cj's part on the compounds he wants to run and pct.....

and to the poster.....look in to a one or two compound cycle......test based.....with prehaps a hardner summer is comming lol

let us know what you come up with cj and as sman said diet is very important whether you are on cycle or not........ do not discount it.....

but cycling IMO for this guy is not out of the question

I agree Manpretty, its not out of the question, but if his diet was in line, which it will need to be for a cycle, I think he could put on and easy 15 lbs.

But I agree, he could cycle at this point too, but diet would have to be KEY

Thread Information