jagdpanther is offline Member

cycle construction and how you think about it

A thread I saw earlier today on another board "cycles for newbies" got me thinking about the foundations of my cycles. There seem to be two models I have used:

1.>500mg test a week
    run an AI or serm
    add one or more compounds to enhance the cycle

2. <250 yest a week
    Ai or serm optional
    run one or more compounds as the main agents in the cycle.

The second was a simple but great idea suggested by a friend. It opened a whole new way of thinking about running cycle for me and some of the previous limits I met with certain compounds were raised. The sides were also diminished.

Something I'm currently paying more attention to was brought up in several posts about 'BTPB'. He talks about androgenic and anabolic phases of cycles. One member commented that he uses the same theory on longer cycles with good effect. i'd like to hear more about that.

Running the low test allows the non test compound's effect to be more pronounced. I've been running low test with higher doses of tren as my main compound this cycle. I'm getting to the point of switching to acetate to let the tren E clear. should I extend the cycle by four weeks and add an NPP phase (probably around 100mgED) as the primary steroid with low levels of test? It has a much higher anabolic rating then its androgenic rating, would this make it an anabolic phase? My cycle would go from 8 weeks to 12 with the addition.

In summary the topic is cycle construction and how you think about it. just about anything related to cycle design is a valid contribution. Anything from cycle length to preferred compounds and why.
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 04-09-2007 at 09:59 PM.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    bump, no takers? is the question to vague?
    Last edited by jagdpanther; 04-10-2007 at 08:37 AM.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    in my expierence a lower dose of test over a longer period of time yielded more permanant muscle...like 325mgs per week for 20 weeks

Thread Information