Thread: Using Ampules

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member

Using Ampules

How do ampules differ from vials?

slacker is offline Associate Member
    there is only 1 ml per amp, when vials go from 10ml to really big...
    I perfer vials because its just easier..

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I also much perfer vials. I have a slight paranoia thing about breakin the tops on amps. vials are so much easier.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Vials are glass vessels with rubber stoppers on top sealed for sterility and multi use where you push the needle through the rubber stopper and withdrawal the amount needed

Amps are single use solid glass that the neck needs scored and snapped off in order to get to the liquid inside

DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned
    Vials are filled with usually more gear for multiple uses and not just one. In other words, you will be injecting the bottle more than once with your needle to extract the required amount for your injection. Constantly that rubber top will be getting stabbed, constantly will air be going in and out in and out of that vial with every injection you take.

The rubber will begin to obtain several small holes/pores on its surface from constant injections. In time, oxygen will be mixed in there with your steroids , small rubber particles will be mixed with your steroids and in turn you will be injecting in your body.

Now dont quote me on this personally but this comes form an atricle i read somewhere i can seem to finf anymore, but injecting steroid and that plastic rubber stuff could cause an infection, bacteria, or something of that nature.

Ampule are a 1 time usage and disposed of. You get 1 complete 1cc shot, no oxygen in that ampule until its opened, its clean, very sterile and disposable. Use it, throw away, no storage, no build up of bacteria, no oxygen mixing with your gear, nothing.

Lets put it this way, using a vial is like re-using a needle. You use your needle and when your done, you'll boil it in achohol and you clean it, deep freeze it and sterilize the living crap out of it, but the fact remains, you already used it, doesnt make you feel pretty clean does it?

Now the amp is like the needle and then you dispose it, you use it, inject it, and throw it away, voila! Now on your next injection, you have a fresh, brand new super clean needle ready for another shot, and when THAT one is done, throw away and use ANOTHER fresh one. Now doesnt that sound much safer cleaner and better?

IMO..... Amps better!! Im a health clean super freak guy, so i go with amps, even if it costs a little more effort, that is fiiiiiine by me

Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    Vials are filled with usually more gear for multiple uses and not just one. In other words, you will be injecting the bottle more than once with your needle to extract the required amount for your injection. Constantly that rubber top will be getting stabbed, constantly will air be going in and out in and out of that vial with every injection you take.

The rubber will begin to obtain several small holes/pores on its surface from constant injections. In time, oxygen will be mixed in there with your steroids , small rubber particles will be mixed with your steroids and in turn you will be injecting in your body.

Now dont quote me on this personally but this comes form an atricle i read somewhere i can seem to finf anymore, but injecting steroid and that plastic rubber stuff could cause an infection, bacteria, or something of that nature.

Ampule are a 1 time usage and disposed of. You get 1 complete 1cc shot, no oxygen in that ampule until its opened, its clean, very sterile and disposable. Use it, throw away, no storage, no build up of bacteria, no oxygen mixing with your gear, nothing.

Lets put it this way, using a vial is like re-using a needle. You use your needle and when your done, you'll boil it in achohol and you clean it, deep freeze it and sterilize the living crap out of it, but the fact remains, you already used it, doesnt make you feel pretty clean does it?

Now the amp is like the needle and then you dispose it, you use it, inject it, and throw it away, voila! Now on your next injection, you have a fresh, brand new super clean needle ready for another shot, and when THAT one is done, throw away and use ANOTHER fresh one. Now doesnt that sound much safer cleaner and better?

IMO..... Amps better!! Im a health clean super freak guy, so i go with amps, even if it costs a little more effort, that is fiiiiiine by me

where the hell do you come up with this crap???????

Vials are VERY sterile why the hell do you think hospitals and doctors use nothing but VIALS ?????

DaIllstPlaya is offline Banned
    i read alot and ALOT of this stuff on the internet... as you can see its like 12am central time, i should already be sleeping, but my mind is like all on this so im just browsin the web and readin up like i usually do

but think about it, it makes sense, amps are better than vials, whether you get the bacteria or infection or whatver it is i stated dont quote me on, amps seem much cleaner n safer than vials

i currently have 23amps of Test E right now (took my first one this morning) and im happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by latinplaya
    i read alot and ALOT of this stuff on the internet... as you can see its like 12am central time, i should already be sleeping, but my mind is like all on this so im just browsin the web and readin up like i usually do

but think about it, it makes sense, amps are better than vials, whether you get the bacteria or infection or whatver it is i stated dont quote me on, amps seem much cleaner n safer than vials

i currently have 23amps of Test E right now (took my first one this morning) and im happy with it

NO, if you don't snap the cap off just right , you could risk injecting small fragments of glass in your ass, now tell me that won't cause an infection???

When was the last time you EVER saw a doctor crack open an AMP to give anyone a shot of anything ??????

you wipe the top of a vial with alcohol, then its sterile !!!!! you stick a fresh sterile needle in it, its still sterile, you store it properly, its still sterile,

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    obviously no one noted that this is the educational forum.. not the 'steroid Q&A' forum.

Moving this to that forum

Narkissos

Thread Information