Serotonin is offline Member

Clen as workout boost?

So my fiance got her clen this morning and I decided to be the lab rat before she took one. I took about 25mcg and then ate like 1.5 cups of whole grain oats, 25g/protein shake, and a banana. (typical breakfast minus the clen). I just got back from the gym and I seriously had so much damned energy there.

Taking clen to increase workout intensity (with a stimulant) or if you feel tired before a workout, has anyone used clen for purposes like this? Not actually doing a sustained dosage increase/cycle but just using it couple hours before the gym for a "boost" and never really going over 25mcg.

Using it perhaps 2-3 times a week, would this be an unintelligent thing? I've read the profile and beasts writeup and I'm guessing my receptors won't really get torqued if I'm only using that little.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    well it would be simular to taking an eca stack before a workout for energy. We all know the risk of using a stimulant every day with the heart but bump for more imput.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Fortunately you appear, at least at present, to fall into the "Clen promotes energy" group. However, your administration of this chemical though not intelligent to answer your question, is far less than optimal.

But why wouldn't you avail yourself of its fat burning properties as well as the energy increase? If the latter is all you require, there are far less expensive ways to achieve this.

M.

fatrock is offline Member
    Clen can be hard on the heart and thats why it is done in cycles. I personally wouldn't use it as a stack for energy before every work out. Clen has some amazing results but it can be dangerous to those who abuse it. If you want some more energy get some injectable B12 or another product to give you a jump start.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Not a gr8 idea imo.. I used to like clen but then I heard about all the things that it can do to you... So I no longer use it at all!

Serotonin is offline Member
    Thanks for the info fellas. I don't need to use clen to cut up as I'm already very ectomorphic and struggle every day to eat as many calories as I can even when I'm not even remotely hungry... thats the only way I gain muscle and keep it on.

Anyways, if anyone else has any more info feel free to share.

fatrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    Not a gr8 idea imo.. I used to like clen but then I heard about all the things that it can do to you... So I no longer use it at all!
    I agree that clen can be dangerous if taken with no prior knowledge of the product and its sides but Clen is one of the greatest compounds out there if you know how to use it. Same thing goes with any AAS.

Thread Information