Tedbear981 is offline Member

ugh never thought id be doing this

yes a dbol only cycle!!!!!!! all others who dont care please leave and avoid the flaming please, I am not newb and have been on theseboards a long time. Thanks!
    My Friend is scared of needles, I have showed him how I inject myself countless times to try and prove thats its no big deal. I mean this kid passes out at the dentist when they give him the nerve block. I have told him numerous times that I will not get or help him get anything that is not Test cyp or ethan for his first cycle. He then went behind my back, payed 3x the price for some Dbol and informed me that he is going to start taking it. Now I dont want my friend to get hurt and f*ck himself up royally, so I am going to plan out his PCT accordingly. I have A-Dex, Novla and clomid on hand and will have enough left over after my curent cycle(test prop 100mg eod, Tren 75mg eod, with winny thrown in for the first 5 weeks and last 5 weeks)to help this ungrateful prick out. The only problem is i have no idea how to plan pct for a Dbol only cycle, I mean i could have him take a-dex(.5Ed) and novla to finish but how soon after his last pill will he start pct? Would Clomid be better for him? I have no clue, if anyone can give me the breakdowns or ideas I will appreciate it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I would think its just like any other OCT

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    start pct next day after last pill. PCT should be no different to any other cycle. I would use an AI and a SERM. So arimi and nolva will do fine. I would run the arimi for 40-45 days and the nolva out to 60.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    start pct next day after last pill. PCT should be no different to any other cycle. I would use an AI and a SERM. So arimi and nolva will do fine. I would run the arimi for 40-45 days and the nolva out to 60.
    thanks, so he is doing 30mg every day for 6 weeks so .5 of adex ed and then what like 40-60mg of novla for 2 and a half weeks?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have just told you already. arimi for 40 days (i woyld use .25ED) and nolva for 60 days at 20mg.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Yup listen to PB. I usually run PCT for a good 6 weeks. There is no difference in PCT's when you run different cycles. I use the exact same PCT regimine for every cycle.

Thread Information