scribbs12 is offline Member

rotating injections sites

i know alot of people say not to inject the same spot for at least 5 days.. but if i was just doing glute glute delt delt.. with prop.... would you think i would receive any negetive sides/infections? from it.. thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    No, scar tissue just might develope and its hard to push the needle in..after awhile the needle is going to be really hard to push in and you're gonna need to jump on it to get it in

Thats basically the only thing.

I'd rotate at least glutes, delts and quads. Me personally I'd add one more..just not calves

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ What he said...

alright thanks.. im just scared to shoot into my quads.. because i dont know exactly where...and i know theres some serious veins somewhere in that area... and i dont wana risk that .... i can do my glutes myself and delts..easy.. delts are kind hard actually.. i would imagine that quads are easier... but i'll look into where to inject at my quads.. thanks for the info guys.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    A site to hit your quads is drawn out in a photo on this page:

http://www.steroid.com/inject.php

Once you get used to it, it's not a big deal...I hit 3 different sites on my quads, no problems.

Good luck,

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    A site to hit your quads is drawn out in a photo on this page:

http://www.steroid.com/inject.php

Once you get used to it, it's not a big deal...I hit 3 different sites on my quads, no problems.

Good luck,
    thanks alot... those pictures were exactly what i was looking for... words are one thing.. pics are better..

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12
    thanks alot... those pictures were exactly what i was looking for... words are one thing.. pics are better..
    I do glutes, delts, bi's, bi's seem scary but its no big deal, just watch the big vein running down your arm, you will have some pain the next day ( virgin muscle ) but imo its better than limping around.. use a 23 or 25 g 1 in' needle, i would go with a 25 if you have them.. I dont go more than 1.5 cc in delts or bi's.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I've shot glutes, quads, and shoulders for a while. On this cycle i tried lats and pecs. I need to stretch a little before hitting the lats but they seem to do well other wise. Pecs i did not like. In the past I've tried calves - bad idea.
    SO my additional suggestion is try the lats. That is two more injection sites.

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    I do glutes, delts, bi's, bi's seem scary but its no big deal, just watch the big vein running down your arm, you will have some pain the next day ( virgin muscle ) but imo its better than limping around.. use a 23 or 25 g 1 in' needle, i would go with a 25 if you have them.. I dont go more than 1.5 cc in delts or bi's.
    yeah im using 25g... its like 1 inch though i think.. cant really feel it so its great

Thread Information