Jim Brown is offline New Member

Sustanon 250, Deca and FINA???

Can you stack Fina with Test and Deca .. Is it a bad idea to use it in the middle of the cycle to increase strength gains and fat loss.. I know it stacks well with Wini, and I think I read somewhere that it doesn't stack well with Deca?? Any thoughts..

Thanks

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    the only reasons i wouldnt run fina(tren ) with deca is due to recovery issues and the possibility of progestorone gyno as they are both progestins and would work in combination.

if you are talking about finastride then run it,no probs there.dutas would be better.

Yea, it is the tren .. So, I'll drop the deca .. Do you think the tren would be okay to stack with the test..

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    Yea, it is the tren.. So, I'll drop the deca.. Do you think the tren would be okay to stack with the test..
    im presuming you've atleast one cycle under your belt already,if not just stick with the test.but yeah tren and test would make an excellent cycle,as long as you are aware of the sides from tren,like going bold(if prone)and insomnia also progesterone gyno.tren is a wonderful but harsh drug for a beginner.

Thanks for the info..

Thread Information