Thread: Tren Sust Cycle

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Tren Sust Cycle

hello fellas, im bout to start a new cycle in a week. doing tren for first time. im thinking that the dosages are going to workout something like this.

sust 480mgs week 10 weeks
    trenA 400mgs week 8 weeks

do yous think that the dosages are pretty decent? i dont want to go extreme but i want to be very effective. this will be my 4th cycle. i am currently about 185lbs 12ish percent bf at 5'7. want to be around 200lbs ripped. also i have extra sust. any benefits of running like 800 mgs for the first two weeks? just wondering what the current opinion on frontloading is. i havnt been reading that much lately..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It wont hurt to frontload, and that doesnt look bad. Im starting to shy away from high test dosages I think, atleast for now. As far as the tren , it ***ends how you react, your using the acetate ester so you can easly adjust dosage accordingly, maybe get some extra tren in case you want to up it, but 8 weeks you should get some nice results. Im starting to thing my bad sides with tren was because I was runnning such a high test dosage, might ponder the idea of one more tren run. But make sure you have good liver and kidneys supps because imo its very toxic, the only compound to raise my enzyme levels to date.Good luck.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    thanks bro. i actually ran that same dosage of sust last cycle with just var and got pretty good results. im pretty excited bout the tren this time..

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    nice cycle. you will be able to gain a solid 15 pounds off of this cycle if your diet is spot on and if you are able maintain your b/f % you'll look much more shredded with all that added muscle.. don't forget to do some cardio and maybe run an ai to prevent bloat if need be..have fun

Thread Information