Thread: why using

walkfast is offline Junior Member

why using

Hello
    i want to know about some questions answers.
    1- as i know roids are not miricals , it ***ends upon your training and diets. so if training and diets is everythink than why we are using roids ?

2- can you get same result , as people get on cycle?

3- we loss gain after cycle so why we are using cycle?
    thank you

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Most people use roids because they have been working out for years and hit a mark they cant surpass no matter what they do.

If you are young, and healthy have a good diet and workout regimine you can make some solid gains. Maybe not as fast as using AAS

Most people that know how to use gear correctly, diet correctly, and pct correctly loose very little most of it is "water weight"

goose is offline Banned
    1.Roids truly work.They build muscle thats why people use we use them.Its 70% diet in the end tho....

2.NO

3.If you use a good PCT,you can hold most of your gains.You need to reach your natural limit first.
    Last edited by goose; 04-15-2007 at 07:19 AM.

Tamiflu is offline New Member
    Last edited by Tamiflu; 04-15-2007 at 08:19 AM.

Valac is offline Member
    cos we all like throwing money away.
    obviously it helps significantly otherwise there would be no point to use em. of course reaching ur body's fullest natural limit is in order before considering using.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    Most people use roids because they have been working out for years and hit a mark they cant surpass no matter what they do.

If you are young, and healthy have a good diet and workout regimine you can make some solid gains. Maybe not as fast as using AAS

Most people that know how to use gear correctly, diet correctly, and pct correctly loose very little most of it is "water weight"
    BIg bump

how i can find what is my natural limit ?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by walkfast
    how i can find what is my natural limit ?
    It takes alot of time to reach your natural limit, increasing the workout intensity and the diet/nutritional requirements can always increase your gains for a long time. Everybody has a different genetic limit, but theoretically you can make great gains and wonderful muscle results naturally assuming your diet+rest+workout is perfect!!

The answer to your main question of why people use steroids is basically that in today's lifestyle it is impossible to keep up with a perfect diet+rest+workout!! people have day jobs and families and its very very hard to get perfect meals in and perfect workouts and to rest well everyday unless your a pro bodybuilder or someone with enough money to just live a life of bodybuilding.

Real life sais some peopel barely get enough sleep everyday, alot of our meals are not great because we have to rush them or get them from out, and even our workouts cant be perfect all the time because sometimes you have to skip days or rush days for work or family or whatever.

So steroids even out the playing field for those who's lifestyle doesnt allow for perfect elements of bodybuilding.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Get in the gym and hit 5 days a week HARD. Lot's of food and water rest. In about 5 years you might hit your wall. You should only take off about 2 weeks off a year from the gym. I have had the flu / cold for a week and i never missed a day. If i get an injury I work with it, and always work your workout never just go and workout or yull look like the rest off the world. Skinny

thank you for so good suggestions.

Thread Information