tommik is offline Associate Member

what is the feeling like while on deca?

i'm going to run my first ever cycle soon (deca (600/week) + test e (400/week) for 12 weeks, well test two weeks longer) and i'm curious about life attitude, approach to other ppl and mood which accompanies this set... thanks

givenchy is offline New Member
    from what i've been told, stick with just test for your first cycle at 250 mg/ 2Xw for whatever your time period, then move along to deca afterwards.

thanks for the tip but it doesnt answer my question..

imanewbie is offline Associate Member
    i took test and deca my first cycle. i loved it... but i have always read and been told to run more test then deca. i did 500mg test/wk and 300mg deca. i gained 15lbs in like 3-4 weeks got a shit load stronger, and muscles were hard all the time. like i always had a pump like you do after lifting. at the gym it was a rush, everyday i couldnt wait to get there. im sure you wont be disappointed. especially being your first cycle and seeing how fast your body changes. if you havent told anyone, dont. people will start saying shit...they did for me, and i just told them i was hitting the gym hard and eating my ass off. it was true, i wasnt lying, but i just wasnt telling the WHOLE truth haha... im actually going to do the same cycle in another week or so, but this time im adding dbol for the first 4 weeks

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I have never done deca by itself but I had added it to many cycles. Usually test +deca. I've run test by itself many times. I don't notice any mental changes from the deca at all.

Now tren is a different story

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I actually feel a little more lethargic on Deca than I do on just test. I also find mood swings alot more than just test.

My current cycle is dbol , test, deca & winny. At week 9 now and feeling very damn tired now i've thrown the winny in.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I have never done deca by itself but I had added it to many cycles. Usually test +deca. I've run test by itself many times. I don't notice any mental changes from the deca at all.

Now tren is a different story
    i agree

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    I felt great on Deca and Test cycles but I would recommend doing more test than decca or at least the same. Deca dick sucks...

is there any logical explanation of doing more test dan deca ?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I love deca and I actually feel "positive" on deca. I do get a little tired and will occasionally need a power nap but that may be do to extensive training when on deca. I've read deca will give you a general feeling of well being do to your increased Nitrogen from it. I have tremendous confidence and feel overall more optimistic. As for running more test then deca, that is a rumor and not true. Deca will shut down your own test production but a 200mg/wk of test will take care of that as a HRT.

Also, for a first cycle 600mg/wk of deca is a lot IMO.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785
    I felt great on Deca and Test cycles but I would recommend doing more test than decca or at least the same. Deca dick sucks...
    The whole more Test than Deca is not true.

The Test you are injecting into your body will not be suppressed by the Deca, your natural Test production will be.

I know many people who take only TRT doses of Test with 19-Nors, and suffer no libido suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    if you havent told anyone, dont. people will start saying shit...they did for me...
    i have and i now it was a mistake, i told my "friend" about the plans i've got for the next three months... he started acting weirdly, cracking jokes in front of others about how big i'm gonna be etc though i've not even touch juice yet, sad but f**k him!

what worries me most are my colleagues.. small office environment, everybody whispers, talks and looks for the news.. dunno, maybe they won't notice ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    Also, for a first cycle 600mg/wk of deca is a lot IMO.
    i took the figure from http://www.steroid.com/Deca.php

"Well, I´d be comfortable recommending Deca for use in a bulking cycle at up to 600mgs/week for an extended duration (12-16 weeks)..."

Quote Originally Posted by tommik
    i took the figure from http://www.steroid.com/Deca.php

"Well, I´d be comfortable recommending Deca for use in a bulking cycle at up to 600mgs/week for an extended duration (12-16 weeks)..."
    600mg/week is not the recommended beginners dosage. I would say something more like 400mg/week would be more than enough.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Umm....I feel stronger and bigger...that's about it though

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    600mg/week is not the recommended beginners dosage. I would say something more like 400mg/week would be more than enough.
    ^^^agreed!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    The whole more Test than Deca is not true.

The Test you are injecting into your body will not be suppressed by the Deca, your natural Test production will be.

I know many people who take only TRT doses of Test with 19-Nors, and suffer no libido suppression.
    I guess that is one group of guys, I not only have to run it higher than the deca but I have to run it 400 MG above the deca to see no issues. Any less than that and I don't get the full wood with the deca involved.

I guess that is one group of guys, I not only have to run it higher than the deca but I have to run it 400 MG above the deca to see no issues. Any less than that and I don't get the full wood with the deca involved.
    Yes, to each his own. All of our bodies react differently, so I would have to say trial and error is the best way to learn as far as this goes.

I can't believe you have to run Test 400mg over your Deca to not suffer libido supression. I mean I believe you, but I have never heard anyone that has to run the Test that high over Deca.

kinloch75 is offline New Member
    im five weeks into my first 10 week cycle 200mg/deca 250mg/sus up to now no problems
    as far as how do i feel goes i dont feel any different apart from the fact i can lift more and i can train harder and dont get sore any more i havent really got any bigger i dont think so any way a mate of mine is doing the same cycle and has put some size on but ive been training naturally for 3 years hes been training for 3 months hope this helps if you run deca on its own without test you could get deca dick/flop on

Quote Originally Posted by kinloch75
    im five weeks into my first 10 week cycle 200mg/deca 250mg/sus up to now no problems
    as far as how do i feel goes i dont feel any different apart from the fact i can lift more and i can train harder and dont get sore any more i havent really got any bigger i dont think so any way a mate of mine is doing the same cycle and has put some size on but ive been training naturally for 3 years hes been training for 3 months hope this helps if you run deca on its own without test you could get deca dick/flop on

weird that you didn't put any weight on yet... maybe diet?

gigem is offline Banned
    i personally dont have the libido problems with deca , ive actually run a deca only which im not doing again didnt like how i felt. i like to run a little more test maybe try 500 test 400 deca it works for me but like someone has already said everyone is different my last cycle was 750 test e 600 deca. i dont remember if you mentioned pct or what your diet was like

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you use caber or anything of that sort?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I dont "feel" anything really but strength goes up in the gym over time and gains come quicker.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    I "feel" like someone just put a bicycle pump into my bicep and forgot to say When! The pump on this stuff is awesome and my workout has definitely improved.

what worries me most are my colleagues.. small office environment, everybody whispers, talks and looks for the news.. dunno, maybe they won't notice ;-)
    oh...they will notice..i have buddies at work that i get it for, and whenever i dont see them for a while, like a month or so, and i see them again, and they have clearly gotten quite a bit bigger..you know they are doing something...and people who dont know for sure, crack jokes...like a buddy of mine...he is on like his fourth week of just test 500mg week,,,,i havent seen him since week 1, but he said he has gained 12 lbs and alot of his friends are saying "damn tim, are you on roids" just know man..people are gonna talk...but just drink your protein drinks and shit in front of them, so they know your busting ass or whatever...

and that says up to 600mg
    not to take 600mg as a first cycle... i wouldnt do that much, im gonna start my second cycle, and i still dont plan on using that much

steph-on360 is offline Junior Member
    Feeling like i'm always ready to work out even after gym. Good muscle hardness. I was running susta250 with it, lover the pump and the synergic of test with deca . I must say that i was a lil bit anxious and distress on the mental effect...like 1 or 2 days after the injections. But somesay it may be a side of test and not deca.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    On Deca and Sust, a few weeks in, haven't noticed any psychological affects... Moderate weight gain though.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    ive run both test and deca by themslves,test is great,confident,strong and horny as hell,with deca i didnt feel much at all,just a shorter fuse.

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    I ran letro with my deca /sus cycle and I experienced a decreased sense of well-being. I imagine from what I've read some people feel this way using letro.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I dont "feel" anything really but strength goes up in the gym over time and gains come quicker.
    Damn bro, killer legs! Did you have surgery on your stomach? Abs look weird (not tryin to knock ya or anything like that, just curious)

BIG PAT23 is offline New Member

A cycle with only Deca?

Hey everyone, im new to this site. Well anyways i just started my second cycle. It's 300mg/cc 2 times a week. Plus dbol = 10mg for 4 weeks. What do you think? I have read its best to take test with, i also know about Deca dick. Has anyone ever done this before? Please let me know, any advice.Thanks

Thread Information