mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

var dosage limits

now that i have a powder supplier cost is noo longer an option. is goinig over 100mg/ed of var dangerous in terms of cholesterol levels? has anyone ever ran var over 100mg/ed and if so what were the gains and sides you experienced. thanks bros

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    100mg is my max, and I run a lot of gear. I'd suggest trying a lower dose and moving up if everything checks out.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ agreed, i wouldnt go any higher than 100 mg and start lower then build it up

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    well ive run it at 60, 80, and 100. all with great results. i actually like 80 the best. i was just wondering if it was price that created the market standard or safety. what do you think the sides are at say 120 or 140/ed. risk of stroke? risk of angina pectoris? risk of clot? this is all speculative of course. i dont intend to run i that high. just wondering

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Hard to determine. The risk factor would ***end on the user as an individual, other compounds in the cycle, current level of health, family medical history, duration of cycle, etc.

As for the price, more hype than anything. The hormone itself is a little more difficult to make and marketed by chemical companies at a higher rate (bout 6-7 times more than Test E for example). But it still doesn't excuse the outrageous blackmarket prices I've seen it go for.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah, var is priced too damn high. Might as well cap it myself..f it

Thread Information