dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Trens affect on the mind...

Now on Week 2 of Tren and wow this stuff really gets me pissed off. But never to the point of actually fighting or doing something that would be dangerous mainly because of my own personality. But this stuff makes me irritable and angry over almost everything. How bad is it for you guys? I know i've seen some other guys in some posts also pointing out Trens affects.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    don't get mad but this thread was made a couple of days ago

How do you feel on Tren?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    don't get mad but this thread was made a couple of days ago

How do you feel on Tren?
    Yup. See this question often. The affects of tren are numerous. It's a double edged sword and one I f'n love. Tren=madman in more ways than one. Just control yourself and all is koser.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Fina is the future! haha

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    it pissed me off to no end
    im going to shy away this next cycle
    all it will do is get my wife and i into fights

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    yah tren has some sort of effect on seratonin or gaba that is different than testosterone effect.. i remember reading somewhere.... it took a few dates with tren, but now i am sure to stay away from her.. nothing but trouble lol

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i felt great on 150mg tren A eod as a back load. but i need the extra aggression i am a naturally passive person

joeguns is offline Junior Member
    i luv th stuff,tren e`s great if ur not toooo prone to aggression.hold next to no water an luk vascular.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Now on Week 2 of Tren and wow this stuff really gets me pissed off. But never to the point of actually fighting or doing something that would be dangerous mainly because of my own personality. But this stuff makes me irritable and angry over almost everything. How bad is it for you guys? I know i've seen some other guys in some posts also pointing out Trens affects.
    It didn't affect my mood at all. I did have some wicked night sweats though, OMG LOL. I burned a ton of fat. I like tren . I had to make sure I upped my caloric intake while taking it, or increasing the dose of it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10
    it pissed me off to no end
    im going to shy away this next cycle
    all it will do is get my wife and i into fights
    Same here, just not worth it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    It didn't affect my mood at all. I did have some wicked night sweats though, OMG LOL. I burned a ton of fat. I like tren. I had to make sure I upped my caloric intake while taking it, or increasing the dose of it.
    I've been on 1 and half weeks with 50mg ED and still no night sweats, wondering if I'm going to get them at all. But something in my cycle is working either the Test Prop, Tren , or Var but it seems so early. My bench strength is already back to what it was at the end of my first cycle and i've been doing cardio ED and been cutting my calories way back, looks like catabolism is really something I don't have to worry about on this cycle.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I've been on 1 and half weeks with 50mg ED and still no night sweats, wondering if I'm going to get them at all. But something in my cycle is working either the Test Prop, Tren , or Var but it seems so early. My bench strength is already back to what it was at the end of my first cycle and i've been doing cardio ED and been cutting my calories way back, looks like catabolism is really something I don't have to worry about on this cycle.
    Off topic: I am about to run the exact same cycle, just curious what are your dosages for the prop and var, and how long are you running it?

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    I take 75ml tren every day with prop, no problems in mood but I do get headaches and find it hard to sleep in the early morning, I am up at 4:30am nealy every day.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    i felt great on 150mg tren A eod as a back load. but i need the extra aggression i am a naturally passive person

Haa haa, I am just the opposite. But tren works best for me.

During the day when something pisses me off, I just really have to stop and make myself relax.

Kansas City Boy is offline Associate Member
    is tren better than equi or dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    Off topic: I am about to run the exact same cycle, just curious what are your dosages for the prop and var, and how long are you running it?
    Doing Prop at 100mg/day excluding 2 days so 500mg/week and Var at about 60mg a day. First week of Var It gave me mild headaches but now they stopped altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Boy
    is tren better than equi or dbol?
    Trens basically the most powerful injectable steroid you can use. Now is it better than this or that, ***ends on the definition of better. Tren has some harsh sides some people don't want to deal with that EQ and Dbol wouldn't give you but in terms of gaining a lot of LBM you can't really get better than Tren.

Thread Information